Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER THREAD

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah dude fukkin sexual side effects. Only good for her. I can't say that though cause when I finally do bust a nut it feels terrific. Ten times better then before.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My wife gets pissed if it takes me too long. She starts thinking there is a problem with her if I take more than 10 or 15 minutes, especially if she came already a couple times
    nah, my girl dont get pissed, she knows the deal, i think she was feeling uneasy at first, but i explained it to her, now we're good to go!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well I'm sure that she understands that there is a reason behind it. That's why whenever I even get prescribed vicodin, I never even get it filled and just deal with the pain. I hate what it does to my dick.
    my cock still gets rock hard, i have no problem with bonerazation. It's just nutting. but it feels good as hell when i do nut <:-P
    Sorry guys we can't talk about sex with the children around. Bradley can't handle sex talk. He's like "omg penis in vagina? Satisfying women? You guys are gay as fuck."

One day our little bradley will grow up and be able to handle the men conversations without feeling uncomfortable.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Daynabitchz mad?
    You guys are giving each other intimate details on your dicks <_>
    no we're not, we're just talking about sex. I dont think I even mentioned one detail about my dick.
    Daynabitchz mad?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Oh she hella mad.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    The way I looked at the conversation is two old dudes finding eachother to talk about their sexual issues. It's probably hard to talk about those things with certain people
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    You guys are giving each other intimate details on your dicks <_>
    no we're not, we're just talking about sex. I dont think I even mentioned one detail about my dick.
    <_____________________>
    my cock still gets rock hard, i have no problem with bonerazation. It's just nutting. but it feels good as hell when i do nut <:-P </p>
    Yeah dude fukkin sexual side effects. Only good for her. I can't say that though cause when I finally do bust a nut it feels terrific. Ten times better then before.
    I used to last a while to Dow, it's just different now I have to be full concentration, it's hard to explain. It takes longer then I would like. But my girls happy so I'm cool with that. Can't complain.
    when I jerkoff it tends to be quicker cause i know exactly how to stroke it and the exact pressure to squeeze my jawn, have no problem getting a boner,

yep. you didn't say one damned thing about your dick <_>

and there nothing in anything I have said here that expressed anger.

you trying to shift the blame of being mad onto someone else cause you mad.
    yeah, but if all you got out of our conversation is we were talking about eachothers dicks, then yous is immature and cant handle sextalk =; ...i told you and bradley the same story on xbox and you guys listened and didnt say shit, now we're gay, old, and being too personal? GTFO.
    Oh she hella mad.
    The way I looked at the conversation is two old dudes finding eachother to talk about their sexual issues. It's probably hard to talk about those things with certain people
    I'm like a year older then you faggot.
    Is that the only thing you got out of what I said lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    no, obv i have no problem talking about it. i had more issues talking about my anxiety and alcohol issues thenhow long it takes me to bust a nut, lol.
    Fair enough. I was defending you though
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    im 22 lol just have anxiety/depression

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i suffer from whiskey dick syndrome

yeah, but if all you got out of our conversation is we were talking about eachothers dicks, then yous is immature and cant handle sextalk =; ...i told you and bradley the same story on xbox and you guys listened and didnt say shit, now we're gay, old, and being too personal? GTFO.
    Oh she hella mad.
    No, that's not all I got out of it. Just stating your conversation clearly revolved around your dicks.
    and I never said it was too personal. you can stop putting words in my mouth.
    I don't remember you talking about that at all on xbox. sooooo you gtfo.

you're just mad for getting called out on your dick talk =;
    Ed was there. I told yous about the medicine i was taking and how i had trouble cumming..... <_> ...y u mad we talkin bout sex though? it makes no sense... you just come out of nowhere attacking us for god knows why??? im sorry if i made you feel uncomfortable, i didnt think you were like that. why would i be mad about being called out on my conversation, its right there for everyone to see <________________________________>