Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER THREAD

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    i get what abbandon is saying about lube....sticky may be a bad word...its more of a film like feeling on the skin or something like that...i can see how it would bug some people
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    spit/pussy juice mix > lube
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    meh, the lube i have is perfect
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    frothy santorum > lube
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    i get what abbandon is saying about lube....sticky may be a bad word...its more of a film like feeling on the skin or something like that...i can see how it would bug some people
    Thank you. Film is a much better word.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    GAZ WE ALREADY HAZ ANAL THREADZ
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    yea that works if you're only fucking for 5 minutes :))
    Me and my girl rarely do anal, and her vagine has no problem getting wet. I actually take this medicine that gives me a hard time cumming. It's like anti anxiety medicine and it works great, but since i been taking it I cant come forever, it prolly rules for my girl, but i think it sucks. I have to concentrate like madd hard, its not a problem getting a boner, my cock is rock hard, its just i cant fucking cum like i used to last like i'd say 15-20mins tops. Now prolly like an hr and thats not bragging cause its beat, but i dont want to stop taking the meds cause they work for my pannick attacks so good, so at least my girl is happy, and sore after we bang :>
    YOu spank your monkey for an hour!? :-?
    Fap fap fap fap.....

......1 hour later....

...fap
    YOu spank your monkey for an hour!? :-?
    when I jerkoff it tends to be quicker cause i know exactly how to stroke it and the exact pressure to squeeze my jawn, plus I'm alone with no distractions. It usually takes about a half hr. I have no problem getting a boner, its just getting in the mindset I guess, it's hard to explain. But yeah, I can perform and my wife loves it, So do I everything feels great still, it's just like cmon now, I'm getting tired, lol. Whereas back in the day, I could control it more. Now I give it all I got to bust a nut, but surprisingly, when it finally cums out, it feels fantastic, like 100times better then before I was on the medicine. SHits weird, they told me before hand I'd have sexual side effects, but idgaf, pannick attacks suck, I can deal with fucking for mad long.

Brad, I already told you this like 3 months ago.
    Video proof or GTFO.

I was Skypen wit brad and I showed him my upper leg and he jizzed in 2 seconds.

I used to last a while to Dow, it's just different now I have to be full concentration, it's hard to explain. It takes longer then I would like. But my girls happy so I'm cool with that. Can't complain.
    I already seent it.
    I know I thought the same thing when I seent your cock. I was like "where is it?"
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    yea that works if you're only fucking for 5 minutes :))
    Me and my girl rarely do anal, and her vagine has no problem getting wet. I actually take this medicine that gives me a hard time cumming. It's like anti anxiety medicine and it works great, but since i been taking it I cant come forever, it prolly rules for my girl, but i think it sucks. I have to concentrate like madd hard, its not a problem getting a boner, my cock is rock hard, its just i cant fucking cum like i used to last like i'd say 15-20mins tops. Now prolly like an hr and thats not bragging cause its beat, but i dont want to stop taking the meds cause they work for my pannick attacks so good, so at least my girl is happy, and sore after we bang :>
    im on Zoloft and it does the exact same thing. its gets annoying real quick but since shes happy i dont have a problem with it