Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER THREAD

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    why not just meet the families half way?
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Weddings that are short, simple and to the point are the best IMO.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    My wedding was huge. I have a small family so we all went from VA to NH just to have the actual wedding in Mass. lol

It was nice but I never want to have another one like that again.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I would but I can't afford moving a lot of people because I don't want anyone to have to worry about paying for travel. I've even thought about just having two weddings lol..a small one here and a big one there...but I'm sure someone somewhere would get pissy they were'nt at the "first" wedding. It sometimes makes me not want to have one
    imageimage
    i want the darth vader theme as me and my husband walk into the reception and the bridal party are gonna present lightsabers for us to walk under
    imageimage
    Ah, the Imperial March
    imageimage
    I would but I can't afford moving a lot of people because I don't want anyone to have to worry about paying for travel. I've even thought about just having two weddings lol..a small one here and a big one there...but I'm sure someone somewhere would get pissy they were'nt at the "first" wedding. It sometimes makes me not want to have one
    ORRRRR you can just sign the mariiage certificate just you guys and have two separate receptions with just tiny ceremonies in each
    imageimage
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    i want the darth vader theme as me and my husband walk into the reception and the bridal party are gonna present lightsabers for us to walk under
    That would be my dork of a brother-in-laws wet dream. No offense to you. lol

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    It's your wedding...or weddings....this is about you and Marc. You shouldn't have to bend over backwards to make everyone happy.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    That would be my dork of a brother-in-laws wet dream. No offense to you. lol

HA none taken
    imageimage
    ORRRRR you can just sign the mariiage certificate just you guys and have two separate receptions with just tiny ceremonies in each
    Maybe...it's gonna have to take a lot of planning whatever it is we do
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    edited March 2011
    I'm going to stay classy and have a weenie roast in my backyard (cause I'll have a house lols) with the money I saved from NOT having a huge wedding. {Upload|3378}
    It's your wedding...or weddings....this is about you and Marc. You shouldn't have to bend over backwards to make everyone happy.
    Yeah, I know. And when it'll vome down to it I'm sure everyone will be happy...especially after eating. Cuz you best fuckin bet that there will be awesome, amazing food there
    imageimage
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    THE BIGGEST MISTAKE I HAD AT MY WEDDING WAS NOT JUST SITTING BACK RELAXING AND ENJOYING THE PARTY
    IT WENT BY SO FAST IT WAS CRAZY
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I wanna get married on a viking ship. :bz
    she says as the viking guy on this commercial starts singing..

good timing lol
    lol I love those commercials.
    imageimage
    THE BIGGEST MISTAKE I HAD AT MY WEDDING WAS NOT JUST SITTING BACK RELAXING AND ENJOYING THE PARTY
    IT WENT BY SO FAST IT WAS CRAZY
    imma never ever get married :)
    WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    imma never ever get married :)
    as long as you are never having kids, I support this statement. If you are having some little ones, probably best to marry and make sure you can stand the dude for the next 18 years.
    it's just a piece of paper to me. along with divorce rates, doesn't seem worth it to be married in the eyes of the law. i'd like a ceremony and stuff but i'm not getting a license to be with someone..
    I LIKE BEING MARRIED I SEE NO REASON TO MARRY SOMEONE YOUR GONNA DIVORCE

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I wanna get married on a viking ship. :bz
    THAT WOULD BE AWSOME!!!

Thats how i want to get burried as well. pushed of to sea, and lit afire with flaming arrows.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?