Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER THREAD

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My 4 year old is having "bring your favorite guy to school day" and she picked me!!!! :-D :-D :-D

However she picked me only after we told her that her first choice Zoe (our dog) is a girl :-S :-(( :-((
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    were only 19 and 20 years old and both in school right now
    marriage wouldnt be a good idea
    plus, i dont wanna get married until im 27
    when i get to rutgers moving in is a possibility since they now have coed dorms

why are you so against me being happy, alec?
    I'm not. I think you are fooling yourself and setting yourself up for nothing but heartache. Go forth and be happy, I couldn't care less.
    Have you spent any face time with Alex? How do you know you're going to be happy? 10 or 20 second comments over the interwebz ain't no meaningful relationship. You absolutely have to put in the time before you'll know. Good luck.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    That's cuz people change...but if you truly love each other that won't matter
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    i don't want kids ever. maybe adoption but that's very far in the future.
    Same here. I want to adopt five year olds. I hate babies with a fiery passion.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    You just need to be smart about it.....take your time and such. A lot of people rush it and marry early. I know my parents did.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    i dont want kids...
    i dont think i'd be a good parent.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    THIS.
    {Upload|3385}
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    I married my first wife when I was 23. We were divorced by the time I was 25. Too early. I was still wild and so was she.
    When my wife was pregos with my first, I felt like a really shitty father because I really felt nothing for the child. What sort of father says that?! But the moment that child was born and I saw her for the first time I was overwhelmed with this deep burning love for this child. It was like someone took a baseball bat and hit me in the face. I was dizzy, and I knew there was nothing I wouldnt do for this little girl. It was the greatest day of my life by far, and something I am very grateful for having experienced.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You just need to be smart about it.....take your time and such. A lot of people rush it and marry early. I know my parents did.
    Yeah...and a lot of people marry just to be married. That shit doesn't work. And if you aren't ready...like if you still want to fuck other people...then don't get married lol
    imageimage
    When my wife was pregos with my first, I felt like a really shitty father because I really felt nothing for the child. What sort of father says that?! But the moment that child was born and I saw her for the first time I was overwhelmed with this deep burning love for this child. It was like someone took a baseball bat and hit me in the face. I was dizzy, and I knew there was nothing I wouldnt do for this little girl. It was the greatest day of my life by far, and something I am very grateful for having experienced.
    That's totally cool with me if you want to have kids of your own. Personally, I would feel like a giant hypocrite and wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did.

And I just think babies are gross, lol.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    wait tilll you eat your first baby...
    O_O
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    I love kids....I have good experience with young kids/babies because I have siblings 14-18 years younger than me. I'm excited to be a dad eventually.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    That's totally cool with me if you want to have kids of your own. Personally, I would feel like a giant hypocrite and wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did.

I wasn't trying to change your mind, just thought i'd share the happiest day of my life. :-D
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I like kids when I can give them back to their parent.

Otherwise, I know I'd go batshit insane if I had one of my own.
    imageimage

I wasn't trying to change your mind, just thought i'd share the happiest day of my life. :-D
    Oh no, it's all good. I just didn't want you to think I hate people who have their own kids, lol!

That is really sweet, though. :3

Oh god, I love my little cousins to death and have a ballin' time with them, but I don't think I could handle playing Mario Kart 24/7.

you know... I don't like other peoples kids nearly as much as my own. Actually other peoples kids are down right annoying. lol

Oh, btw, you can't get your tubes tied until you're 29. I'm so pissed at this. How is it that I can get plastic surgery or tan but not get that done? X(
    i want to keep my loins unwrecked. :>
    lol. loins. that was funny. who says that?!?