Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER THREAD

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    {Upload|3279}
    Is it just me or does that outfit make her look like a balloon? <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited February 2011
    Will. <_>
    Fuck you Jay. Rush sucks.
    That looks way better than the emo pic, I must say.

BUT it looks like theres a dick and balls on the tree
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Will. <_>
    Fuck you Jay. Rush sucks.
    That looks way better than the emo pic, I must say.

BUT it looks like theres a dick and balls on the tree
    lol... itsa Blutklinge pic
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I know haha i was just making that remark.
    now that u mention it though.... your right... o.O
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    {Upload|3279}
    Is it just me or does that outfit make her look like a balloon? <_>
    Wha how?

edited February 2011
    now that u mention it though.... your right... o.O

I know I was. O_O
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    {Upload|3278}

i see this dude all the time at shows in philly. he always wears the fuckin chicken suit. he was even at the Dying Fetus show in VA i just went to where I met up with chew and santana... we thought it was you chickken fuck :-))
    I've seen that guy before too! He was at a protest I went to when Y-100 got shut down. Because of the chicken suit, we got on the news. Hah.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    {Upload|3278}

i see this dude all the time at shows in philly. he always wears the fuckin chicken suit. he was even at the Dying Fetus show in VA i just went to where I met up with chew and santana... we thought it was you chickken fuck :-))
    I've seen that guy before too! He was at a protest I went to when Y-100 got shut down. Because of the chicken suit, we got on the news. Hah.
    LETS GET HIM ON HERE
    {Upload|3278}

LETS GET HIM ON HERE
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2011
    that suits gotta get pretty hot at shows
    {Upload|3278}

LETS GET HIM ON HERE
    I'll tackle him next time I see him and force him to join the forums.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    {Upload|3278}

LETS GET HIM ON HERE
    I'll tackle him next time I see him and force him to join the forums.
    :-D
    Maybe we should get some forum business cards made.

Yeah....
    Maybe we should get some forum business cards made.

Yeah....
    I need some radio business cards made..
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i'll give him his props, he throws down alot at shows, but most the time he looks like hees gonna pass out from heat exaustion all bent over with his hands on his knees... i swet my ass off in a fucking t-shirt and shorts, i cant fuckin imagin wearing a mascot costume in the pit.
    i'll give him his props, he throws down alot at shows, but most the time he looks like hees gonna pass out from heat exaustion all bent over with his hands on his knees... i swet my ass off in a fucking t-shirt and shorts, i cant fuckin imagin wearing a mascot costume in the pit.
    Or the Green Man guy...
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    hahaha... the fuckin green man! he climbed up the 12 foot wall thing like spiderman at ozzfest and fistbumped us then jumped down and just kept walking, that dude rullez the world
    hahaha... the fuckin green man! he climbed up the 12 foot wall thing like spiderman at ozzfest and fistbumped us then jumped down and just kept walking, that dude rullez the world
    i wish i saw crazy awsome people at my shows... lol