Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER THREAD

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    There is this guy that I always see at shows. He looks just like Kyle Gass from Tenacious D. The dude always has his shirt off and is big and fat and has the worlds biggest head. You can always count on seeing him at every old school metal show. Rob Dukes from Exodus stopped a song to tell the guy to leave the front of the stage because he was laughing too hard at the guy. lol
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    hahaha... the fuckin green man! he climbed up the 12 foot wall thing like spiderman at ozzfest and fistbumped us then jumped down and just kept walking, that dude rullez the world
    i wish i saw crazy awsome people at my shows... lol
    Or when he was in the mud pit at Ozzfest.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    There is this guy that I always see at shows. He looks just like Kyle Gass from Tenacious D. The dude always has his shirt off and is big and fat and has the worlds biggest head. You can always count on seeing him at every old school metal show. Rob Dukes from Exodus stopped a song to tell the guy to leave the front of the stage because he was laughing too hard at the guy. lol
    wat shows was he at?
    Exodus obviously, but where else u seen him?

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    its not just shows, i see the green man everywhere in philly, at shows, sports games, cheezesteak places, the news, i even seen his ass out front of the art museum running up the steps like rocky and shit when i was driving by before
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    hahaha... the fuckin green man! he climbed up the 12 foot wall thing like spiderman at ozzfest and fistbumped us then jumped down and just kept walking, that dude rullez the world
    fuckin drowning pool was playing, it was pouring rain, i look up and see the green man crowdsufing with a Phillies hat on and shit, hahahaha
    its not just shows, i see the green man everywhere in philly, at shows, sports games, cheezesteak places, the news, i even seen his ass out front of the art museum running up the steps like rocky and shit when i was driving by before
    thats awsome... he's like a super hero
    Green Man has just become a part of Philly culture now.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    fuckin drowning pool was playing, it was pouring rain, i look up and see the green man crowdsufing with a Phillies hat on and shit, hahahaha
    Hah! Yeah, he went right over my head. I think he was in the pit for Alice In Chains too..
    wat shows was he at?

Shit idk a bunch of shows. Testament and Overkill for sure. Obituary and Anthrax I think. I used to see him at the Pearl Room alot when it was still open. I forget what other shows, but I know i've seen him a dozen times probably
    wat shows was he at?

Shit idk a bunch of shows. Testament and Overkill for sure. Obituary and Anthrax I think. I used to see him at the Pearl Room alot when it was still open. I forget what other shows, but I know i've seen him a dozen times probably
    was he/ you at American Carnage?
    wat shows was he at?

I was, but i went to the Rave in Milwaukee, but, no I didn't see him there
    wat shows was he at?

I was, but i went to the Rave in Milwaukee, but, no I didn't see him there
    ahh was jw...

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LOL
    that is one good lookin' chicken though.

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    LOL
    that is one good lookin' chicken though.

thank you. don't get any ideas
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nah, i would never touch another mans chicken
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    nah, i would never touch another mans chicken
    :-))
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    IS ANYONE ON THE FORUM BANGING THIS CHICKEN SUIT DUDE?
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    i got you all beat.............8 years since my last girlfriend :-)) :-))

Got you beat bro. It's been 17 years, March 6, since I had a girlfriend. Upgraded her to wife a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away.......
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    get to see my significant other in 11 days :)
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    SW REFERENCE FTW
    imageimage