Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER THREAD

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i guess... just that shit really fucked with my emotions.
    in a way it sucked, cuz i was depressed.

but at the same time, i found a new outlet and became a huge fan of black metal and post-rock. i just have to find the right outlet.
    booze is a good outlet. that stuff is liquid courage lol.

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    booze is a good outlet. that stuff is liquid courage lol.

This, so much. That's probably why I drink so often. I'm chickenshit in social situations, but get me drunk and I'm like, all over the place.
    i can be social without booze. i actually used to be very quiet when i was younger but not that much anymore. im just a HUGE PUSSY when it comes to askin' out the ladies. i need that liquid courage lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    i can be social without booze. i actually used to be very quiet when i was younger but not that much anymore. im just a HUGE PUSSY when it comes to askin' out the ladies. i need that liquid courage lol.
    Man, I don't think I would ever want to be a guy because of how much work you have to put into to get the ladies. You guys have balls. Both literally and metaphorically.
    lol yep. its hard cause its usually a guy that has to ask out a woman. i wish woman would take the innitiative sometimes.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    lol yep. its hard cause its usually a guy that has to ask out a woman. i wish woman would take the innitiative sometimes.
    We're usually just as scared as you when it comes to asking the other person out.
    imageimage
    yeah but its still easier for a woman. cause every single day you'll walk by at least 10 guys that wanna bang you lol. even more depending on how hot you are lol.
    edited February 2011
    We're usually just as scared as you when it comes to asking the other person out.
    This.

Oh God, especially when you're that fat weird girl up until 9th grade. *raises hand*

yeah but its still easier for a woman. cause every single day you'll walk by at least 10 guys that wanna bang you lol. even more depending on how hot you are lol.
    Same with guys though. We're just quiet about when we want to do you because if we say anything we think that tou think we're weird or creepy.

If that makes sense.

:-))
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    you guys who are complaining being single are all young...mayne enjoy that shit while it lasts....being someone when you are happy is awesome...breakups suck ass...but being single is to awesome to not enjoy it by being sad cause your "alone" just live it up broskiz
    im 25 lol. and i've never been in a serious relationship (as in one that last longer then a couple months) lol.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    im 25 lol. and i've never been in a serious relationship (as in one that last longer then a couple months) lol.
    Nothin' wrong with that.
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    25 is young maaaayyyyyyynnnnnneeee...ill be 23 on wednesday tho so im younger :P
    LOL
    i had a funny feeling i was older then you rex lol
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I just realized it's been a year and a half since my first and only "date".

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    ive never been on a date :-))
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    It's been 8 months since my last girlfriend, and my first and only sexytimez
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    edited February 2011

She was way to pretty for me.
    i got you all beat.............8 years since my last girlfriend :-)) :-))