Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Kevin Lyman says 5FDP is "...are a year or two away from being a headliner."

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I didn't read all the new comments but i heard someone say Ivan is a good singer? Have you heard him live? It was terrible at mayhem here. Even my girl was like this dude is terrible. Up close and from the entrance of the venue he sounded like shit
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    The asshurt in this thread is astronomical. y'all just mad that 5FDP is the next big thing and they rightfully deserve to be.
    nah. war is the answer sucked dick imo.
    5FDP has sold almost a Million albums in the age of downloads. The numbers prove you wrong,.

Popularity does not equal good music. I thought that would be evident seeing as the most popular music is Kesha and gaga and other rap/hip hop shit

Things gain popularity because more people like them. If the majority of people didn't consider it good music than they wouldn't be as popular. Just busted your whole argument.
    not really shane. by your logic, nickelback, lil wayne, and fall out boy make good musc.
    They technically do. Not by our opinion, but the rest of the people who love them
    If Nickleback didn't make good music they wouldn't fill amphitheaters when they tour
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    The asshurt in this thread is astronomical. y'all just mad that 5FDP is the next big thing and they rightfully deserve to be.
    5FDP has sold almost a Million albums in the age of downloads. The numbers prove you wrong,.

Popularity does not equal good music. I thought that would be evident seeing as the most popular music is Kesha and gaga and other rap/hip hop shit

Things gain popularity because more people like them. If the majority of people didn't consider it good music than they wouldn't be as popular. Just busted your whole argument.
    not really shane. by your logic, nickelback, lil wayne, and fall out boy make good musc.
    They technically do. Not by our opinion, but the rest of the people who love them
    If Nickleback didn't make good music they wouldn't fill amphitheaters when they tour
    oh ok. i understand now. so all folk metal bands suck because they can only fill up clubs, right?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I'm going to the Emmure/Evergreen Terrace show with Cody (Lyman's nephew) and I'm getting him in for free............... perhaps I can ask some questions :-?
    I love winning with women
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I'm going to the Emmure/Evergreen Terrace show with Cody (Lyman's nephew) and I'm getting him in for free............... perhaps I can ask some questions :-?
    Watch out for that emmure wall of life fucking emo kicks jumping on your back lol.
    Did you get boxing gloves for the event
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Did you get boxing gloves for the event
    DUH. ONLY FAGGOTS GO WITHOUT DA GLOVES.
    Just making sure
    7H3 M05H L1V35
    Have you ever seen evergreen terrace?
    Nope. Pretty excited.
    Last time I saw them was 07 and it was an equally as bad headliner. It was the devil wears prada, evergreen terrace, still remians and about 20 others
    I'd take TDWP over AA any day.
    I want them all dead
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

oh ok. i understand now. so all folk metal bands suck because they can only fill up clubs, right?
    According to almost everyone in the world, yes. They would say that's horrible noise that doesn't make sense
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    The people have spoken of what they like and don't like.

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Last time I saw them was 07 and it was an equally as bad headliner. It was the devil wears prada, evergreen terrace, still remians and about 20 others
    Still Remains is alright
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Still remains - of love and lunacy, is one of my favorite CDs. The other sucked
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    thats the one album i really know by 'em.
    was pretty goodz
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I've tried to get Erik to listen to them but I think he refuses