Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

gay marriage

Comments

• GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    Did you know that every day, mexican gays sneak into the country and unplug brain-dead ladies? 8-X
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    you can start to like things that you had never found attractive before though. things can grow on you
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i said subconciously
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    What kind of person just randomly decides to convince themselves that they are gay?
    No one I know of in exsistance
    imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    i said subconciously
    Why would you subconsciously convince yourself to be gay?
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    couldn't care less if they want to fuck up and get married..... more power to them
    well next time you meet a gay person ask them "Why did you wanna be gay?" and if their answer starts off with something like this "I didnt wanna be gay i had to be...." will prove my previous point that if you dont wanna be gay then your not.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    HAIRY HAIR ASS MARRIAGE IS FINE BY ME
    well next time you meet a gay person ask them "Why did you wanna be gay?" and if their answer starts off with something like this "I didnt wanna be gay i had to be...." will prove my previous point that if you dont wanna be gay then your not.
    How the hell does that prove you point?
    common sense.
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    WHERE THERE IS A HAIRY MAN ASS YOU WILL SEE SETH ROGENS FACE
    common sense.
    Lol! Most gays I ask they say "I didn't want to be, I just am"
    imageimage
    common sense.
    <_>
    If someone doesn't wanna be gay but believes they have to be (because they believe they are) is ridiculous. if you don't want to be gay then you're not.
    If someone doesn't wanna be gay but believes they have to be (because they believe they are) is ridiculous. if you don't want to be gay then you're not.
    Nobody believes they have to be gay. They just know they are. It's like knowing what your favorite color is.
    common sense.
    key words "I didn't want to be". if they didnt want to be gay then why are they?
    The ones that say they don't want to be gay is because they were brought up made to think that it's wrong. Not to mention they were probably told they they were going to hell, God hates them, ect. And when they get enough courage to say they are gay....everyone makes fun of them, most their family usually disowns them ect. That's fucked up and no wonder they wouldn't want to be after that. No one wants their family and everyine to hate them, get made fun of and god knows what else
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited February 2011
    what it comes down to is that some people are born gay but some people can become gay as well . i think that attraction to something you were not attracted to before is possible
    edited February 2011
    common sense.
    key words "I didn't want to be". if they didnt want to be gay then why are they?
    I explained this earlier, sexual attraction is based on hormones. Lack of testosterone near the brain during fetal development usually results in an attraction to men for males, while too much for females can result in a later attraction to women.
    we're obviously not going to agree on this so lets just agree to disagree