Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

gay marriage

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    here we go...
    Hot button issues are meant to be discussed, chill.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    'tis legal in canada, eh
    canadians = the wannabe french
    Most Canadians hate the french.

Because they want to be them so badly.
    You know absolutely nothing about Canada

u mad?
    No it takes way more then someone's lack of knowledge on a subject it enrage me. But your welcome to keep trying if you want
    i could tell you but a lot of people on here would probably get pretty pissed, so to avoid a million arguements i won't say anything. if you really want me to tell you i'll message you on facebook.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    i could tell you but a lot of people on here would probably get pretty pissed, so to avoid a million arguements i won't say anything. if you really want me to tell you i'll message you on facebook.
    a lot of people on here get pissed about nothing anyways, so you might as well give them a reason
    a lot of people on here get pissed about nothing anyways, so you might as well give them a reason
    :-)) :-))
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    you should probably just say it here
    imageimage
    edited February 2011
    Don't be scared.
    If you think all gays should be put on an island and then blown up, then just say so.

To each their own.
    They can pack fudge all day long if they choose too.
    well i didnt mean to imply that they should die or anything. i really dont care if people wanna be gay or not to be honest, im just against gay marriage.
    'tis legal in canada, eh
    canadians = the wannabe french
    Most Canadians hate the french.

Because they want to be them so badly.
    You know absolutely nothing about Canada

u mad?
    No it takes way more then someone's lack of knowledge on a subject it enrage me. But your welcome to keep trying if you want
    I don't see any real subject here that's being debated. We were just messing around. Which is what cued said "u mad?".
    you know that no one 'wants' to be gay, right?
    imageimage
    well then why are they gay? if they dont wanna be gay then they're not.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I don't care.
    They can do what they want.

theyre born that way
    its not like they have a choice
    imageimage
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    It has to do with the amount of testosterone that reaches their brain while they are a fetus. For example, you find women sexually attractive, and men not. It's inherently in you, part of who you are. Same works both ways.
    edited February 2011
    I don't believe that for a minute.
    i think that for some people they just wanna be different and therefore they choose to be gay. other gay people may be a different story though.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    theyre born that way
    its not like they have a choice
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Soooooo not true. My brother in law was born straight. Got married. Now he's gay. He says it's a choice and he's gay.