Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

gay marriage

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    bisexualality makes me laugh
    imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I forget but there was some comedian who said "I'm fine with gays but bisexuals are just greedy."
    I forget but there was some comedian who said "I'm fine with gays but bisexuals are just greedy."
    i remember that too
    imageimage
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    i kinda believe that or people who are 'bi' but not gay
    why would you choose to have such a hard life?

You can't be bi without being gay.
    talking about chicks who think its fun to be 'bi' just because it attracts guys

those chicks are gay.
    Are you trying to say chicks that are bi, are actually gay?
    Exactly. No such animal as bisexual. Either hetero or homo. You can't be a little bit gay just like you can't be a little bit pregnant.
    Well, I'm sorry but I'm bi. That kind of thinking is fucking retarded because I'm not gay

Not trying to be insulting but when you are with a girl is that hetero sex or homo sex? If someone wants to be gay go for it. It ain't for me.
    It's not retarded. Maybe undereducated on the subject but not retarded. Girl + girl = homosexual by definition. Guy + guy = homosexual. Girl + guy = heterosexual by definition. Don't like the terminology? Contact Webster's and see if they'll change the definition for you.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you know that no one 'wants' to be gay, right?
    I don't believe that for a minute.
    i think that for some people they just wanna be different and therefore choose to be gay. other gay people may be a different story though.
    So wanting to get made fun of, bullied, spit on, get things thrown at you is a choice? Well that's nice.
    i said some gay people, not all of them. i dont think anyone is truely gay or born gay. i think at some point in their lives they believed that they were gay or had to be gay. if someone doesn't wanna be gay then they're not, its that simple.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    IM GAY YOU GUYS!
    JUST REALIZED IT!
    I WANT TO BE GAY!
    imageimage
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    IM GAY YOU GUYS!
    JUST REALIZED IT!
    I WANT TO BE GAY!

Admitting there's a problem is the first step to recovery. Congrats!
    didnt even leave my bed haha
    imageimage
    nahh but in all seriousness, cant really stop liking the feeling of fucking a guy
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    you know that no one 'wants' to be gay, right?
    I don't believe that for a minute.
    i think that for some people they just wanna be different and therefore choose to be gay. other gay people may be a different story though.
    So wanting to get made fun of, bullied, spit on, get things thrown at you is a choice? Well that's nice.
    i said some gay people, not all of them. i dont think anyone is truely gay or born gay. i think at some point in their lives they believed that they were gay or had to be gay. if someone doesn't wanna be gay then they're not, its that simple.
    My friend Dave is gay and he'd not attracted to any part of a woman. He also can't gets sick if vaginas are mentioned, he sees one, or someone is talking about having sex with a girl. Just makes him uneasy like jow most straight guys get when it comes to guys fucking other guys n things like that. I don't think he chose that route
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    IM GAY YOU GUYS!
    JUST REALIZED IT!
    I WANT TO BE GAY!
    nahh but in all seriousness, cant really stop liking the feeling of fucking a guy

I love winning with women
    dawn, do you have any idea of how strong power of suggestion is? he may feel uneasy cause he subcontiously convinced himself that he's not attracted to women.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    dawn, do you have any idea of how strong power of suggestion is? he may feel uneasy cause he subcontiously convinced himself that he's not attracted to women.
    But she didn't tell him he was gay...
    wait, are you bi or straight? you're always talkin' about hookin' up with distance, im confused lol.
    He figured out he didn't like girls when he was like 7. Who suggested him to be gay in the 80's?
    imageimage
    that has nothing to do with what i said lol. he could've been convincing himself of it all on his own.
    that has nothing to do with what i said lol. he could've been convincing himself of it all on his own.
    If you have to convince yourself that you're gay, then you aren't gay. Every gay man and women I've come across never chose to be gay. They're just gay, it's the way it is. It's the way they've always been. No one told them to be, and they didn't tell themselves to be. It just is
    imageimage
    He figured out he didn't like girls when he was like 7. Who suggested him to be gay in the 80's?
    is that what he told you 10 years later? just cause someone tells you something doesn't mean its the truth. who can remember a whole lot from when they were seven? and i'll give you an example of what im talkin' about. i met this lesbian once, and when asked when she realized she was gay, she said at a very young age cause she used to make her barbi's make out with each other or something like that. to me, thats ridiculous. kids do stupid shit like that all the time.
    What kind of person just randomly decides to convince themselves that they are gay?