Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

gay marriage

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    well next time you meet a gay person ask them "Why did you wanna be gay?" and if their answer starts off with something like this "I didnt wanna be gay i had to be...." will prove my previous point that if you dont wanna be gay then your not.
    How the hell does that prove you point?
    common sense.
    Lol! Most gays I ask they say "I didn't want to be, I just am"
    key words "I didn't want to be". if they didnt want to be gay then why are they?
    I explained this earlier, sexual attraction is based on hormones. Lack of testosterone near the brain during fetal development usually results in an attraction to men for males, while too much for females can result in a later attraction to women.
    not all attraction is hormones buddy, what about people with midget fetishes, is that in your hormones??
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Not all attraction, but the basic attraction to genders is.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i still think someone who didnt think about being gay could become gay slowly over time and doesnt necessarily have to be born that way
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    guys who have a very high pitched voice, have trouble growing facial hair etc. are also lacking testosterone but a lot of them are still straight.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    guys who have a very high pitched voice, have trouble growing facial hair etc. are also lacking testosterone but a lot of them are still straight.
    Probably not during their fetal development, their brain developed with an adequate amount of testosterone.
    we're obviously not going to agree on this so lets just agree to disagree
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited February 2011
    Probably not during their fetal development, their brain developed with an adequate amount of testosterone.
    you're assuming thats the case, but you dont know that for sure and neither do i. its probably a genetic thing that they are in fact born with. someone in their family history probably had the same problem.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    i'm against
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    how is this still even an arguement? i think the minute that certain animals started showing homosexual tendencies (penguins, sheep, etc) that the topic of "do gay people choose to be so" was over.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    I'm against it being referred to as a marriage. Call it a civil union.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I am for it if you love someone you should be allowed to marry them.
    i'm very conservative when it comes to gays. most is based off of what i've seen, and my personal and religious beliefs. I dont support gays. i'm against what they believe in. I believe we have MAN and WOMAN for a reason, and that homosexuality is wrong.

Also, i'm a Christian (shocker!... is prepared for "hypocrite Christian" bashing)...

Most homos annoy me. just cuz your gay doesnt mean you have to look or dress like a girl, and act all fruity. THATS what pisses me off.

I also believe in love the sinner, hate the sin. So in that respect I try not to make fun or bash gays openly to them, just because they believe in something i view as wrong.

Also, being a straight man i dont understand why a man would ever want to be gay.
    and when i said "what i've seen" it seems that most people become gay as a means to get attention or be different just for the sake of being different. I dont think people are born gay, but develop homosexual behaviors as a cry for attention.

also, ALOT of dudes act gay so that they can get close to girls and get away with touching them or watching them undress
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    The bible is the hardest fictional book I've tried to read. But there's so much fucked up shit in there people follow..like wow lol
    imageimage
    The bible is the hardest fictional book I've tried to read. But there's so much fucked up shit in there people follow..like wow lol
    saw this coming
    im roman catholic, you wont be getting bashed by me. and i agree with a lot of the stuff you said.
    I laugh at organized religion...people can believe whatever they want to but hell...I've experienced enough to know it's all bull. But proceed with the gay debate lol
    imageimage
    even if you dont believe it, i'd rather have SOMETHING to believe in and look forward to after death and in life than nothing at all...
    but anyways yes, proceed with da gays
    oh yea... i hate the term "homophobe"
    cuz that means your "afraid of gays"... i'm not fucking afraid of them. they dont scare me. i just disagree with them.
    Nowadays the term has been tweaked. Most people use it to describe a person who hates gays. And I believe in myself, and the people I love who have died. I look forward to seeing them when I die or just staying here to haunt people in another dimention lol
    imageimage