Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

gay marriage

Comments

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    While the Catholic church has had it's bad apples, it's a minute percentage of all the Catholics worldwide.
    but these are the people preaching anti-homosexual things.......
    As are the Baptists, Mormons, Lutherans, Seventh Day Adventists, Jehovah's Witnesses, Jews, Muslims, etc

What's your point?

you can't throw in all Lutherans. there are sectors of Lutheranism, like the ELCA, that don't discriminate. there are still super conservative sectors that hate though.

Just like people shouldn't lump all Catholics together? Or do the same rules not apply if you don't share the same opinion? I'm confused.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    fukkin leave d00d alone so he believes in something... something you guyz dont like ... if he wants to believe in Jesus through catholisims thats his business.... if he dont think ghays should marry that his right to think so.... personally I hate the fact that ghayz have to wear their homosexuality on their sleaves like a badge of honor or that they should let everyone know they are fucking ghay, fukkov fuck them.. so they fagz and butt pirates i dont really care to know.
    He can believe in what ever god he wants, But his belief that the Roman Catholic Church isn't an organization of molesting pedos trying to cover their tracks is simply Inaccurate and i feel compelled to show the truth of that
    And in the same breath, you allowing the terrible acts of a few Catholic priests to be your basis for condemning the whole religion is just as bad and I felt compelled to show you a little truth.
    Same thing as us bashing you based on the stereotypical trailer park resident. Leave the kid alone. I respect the kid based on the fact that none of you could sway his beliefs alone.
    No i condemned religion, as a whole, a long time ago and i'm not trying to sway his religious beliefs. i am however presenting the fact that the catholic church is not all sunshine and rainbows, that its riddled with cover-ups and pedofiles.

Also 2.6 billion in damages is a bit more than "a few " priests. Also the fact they tried to cover up these atrocities is undeniable which makes the top ranking leadership, who i might add are the ones who ordered the cover up, just as bad as those who committed the molestation. That's like trying to justify the holocaust cuz we gave the jews Israel afterwords. to Rome the ends justifys whatever means you took to get there.
    to my knowledge, the difference between Catholic sectors tends to be not as great as the Lutheran ones.

But if you aren't Catholic then your knowledge has to be limited, correct? Still seems a little like the pots calling da kettles black.
    fukkin leave d00d alone so he believes in something... something you guyz dont like ... if he wants to believe in Jesus through catholisims thats his business.... if he dont think ghays should marry that his right to think so.... personally I hate the fact that ghayz have to wear their homosexuality on their sleaves like a badge of honor or that they should let everyone know they are fucking ghay, fukkov fuck them.. so they fagz and butt pirates i dont really care to know.
    He can believe in what ever god he wants, But his belief that the Roman Catholic Church isn't an organization of molesting pedos trying to cover their tracks is simply Inaccurate and i feel compelled to show the truth of that
    And in the same breath, you allowing the terrible acts of a few Catholic priests to be your basis for condemning the whole religion is just as bad and I felt compelled to show you a little truth.
    Same thing as us bashing you based on the stereotypical trailer park resident. Leave the kid alone. I respect the kid based on the fact that none of you could sway his beliefs alone.
    No i condemned religion, as a whole, a long time ago and i'm not trying to sway his religious beliefs. i am however presenting the fact that the catholic church is not all sunshine and rainbows, that its riddled with cover-ups and pedofiles.

Also 2.6 billion in damages is a bit more than "a few " priests. Also the fact they tried to cover up these atrocities is undeniable which makes the top ranking leadership, who i might add are the ones who ordered the cover up, just as bad as those who committed the molestation. That's like trying to justify the holocaust cuz we gave the jews Israel afterwords. to Rome the ends justifys whatever means you took to get there.

That's a weak argument, Shane.
    I guess all trailer park residents are cousin fucking inbred fucktards, right? Cuz there's more than a few of them in the trailer parks. We'll let that small percentage define the group as a whole. C'mon, Shane. You're smarter than that.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

That's a weak argument, Shane.
    I guess all trailer park residents are cousin fucking inbred fucktards, right? Cuz there's more than a few of them in the trailer parks. We'll let that small percentage define the group as a whole. C'mon, Shane. You're smarter than that.

You also forget to take into account the Catholic church's history. they are the most corrupt instantiation in humanity's history
    to my knowledge, the difference between Catholic sectors tends to be not as great as the Lutheran ones.

But if you aren't Catholic then your knowledge has to be limited, correct? Still seems a little like the pots calling da kettles black.
    <_> I'm not even going to argue. I grew up elca Lutheran and learned about more than just that stuff but even if I brought up a valid argument someone on here will play the "YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT" game.

You are correct. I don't think you and I are arguing, are we? I'm not a religious person. Never have been, never will be. I believe this country was built on the fact that we all can have differing opinions and beliefs without being persecuted for them. That unfortunately isn't the way reality is though. I personnally try not to let the actions of a few bad people define my opinion of the whole group. My point is there are millions and millions of Catholics out there and there is no way a majority of them are pedos. There just wouldn't be enough kids to go around. The Catholic church has indeed had it's share of issues, but so has society as a whole.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    The Catholic church has indeed had it's share of issues, but so has society as a whole.
    This, so much.

The only church everyone should hate is the Church of Scientology. But that's a discussion for another time.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    The members of the Catholic church piss me off. And I'm not saying this because 1000's of them have fucked little boys over the course of their exsistance. They've tryed to cover up more then that and even used to kill people who wemt against their religion. Not to mention they changed parts of the bible to their liking of what they thought should be. But that was so damn long ago I'm not even sure which century that was. Either way, the religion and its members...and a big portiin of the followers...leave a bad taste in my mouth. If organized religion didn' exsist...I think this world would be a much better place
    imageimage
    I agree with what you say. But the Catholics ain't the only religious group to do that. They all have at one time or another. Could not agree more with you about the whole organized religion thing either.
    I know Christians aren't angels either. And Scientology is filled with crazy people. dk too much about the rest as of yet.
    imageimage
    I don't listen to anybody that tells me how to think, feel, believe, etc. That's what organized religion is to me. I'm quite capable of making those choices on my own, for myself.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i'll be the first to admit that the catholic church has made its mistakes in the past.
    The members of the Catholic church piss me off. And I'm not saying this because 1000's of them have fucked little boys over the course of their exsistance. They've tryed to cover up more then that and even used to kill people who wemt against their religion. Not to mention they changed parts of the bible to their liking of what they thought should be. But that was so damn long ago I'm not even sure which century that was. Either way, the religion and its members...and a big portiin of the followers...leave a bad taste in my mouth. If organized religion didn' exsist...I think this world would be a much better place
    actually that was the protestants that removed certain books of the bible that they didnt want in there, and they also changed things too. for example, im sure a lot of people have heard the story when jesus turned water into wine right? in protestant teachings they say that he turned it into grape juice, not wine. and by the way, i could be wrong about this but christians are just a generalization of people that believe jesus is god. theres a few religions that believe that, one being roman catholics, so by definition i am a christian (i think thats how it works).
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    You should read Tomato Sauce For Your Ass. It's the Italian version. 8-X
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    GAY IS SOMETHING CHEMICALLY IMBALANCED MEN MADE UP

ITS NOT A REAL THING, ITS LIKE BIG FOOT, OR THAT BAT BOY FROM THE SUPERMARKET MAG.

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WITH GAYS IS THERE ARE LOTS OF THEM THAT BELIEVE THEIR OWN LIE.

i pretty much believe this

then you are pretty much retarded
    I AM ALL EARS
    WHAT EXPLANATION IS IT THAT YOU HAVE?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You should read Tomato Sauce For Your Ass. It's the Italian version. 8-X
    i pretty much believe this
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    here's the conundrum:: The issue Gays and Marriage is more important than Gays raising children.... :-? one side: its Morally wrong for Gay Marriage... but they say nothing about gays raising childs.... i dont get it... :-W

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I support abortion....

Discuss
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I support abortion....

Discuss
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    lol...
    i'm against unless the girl was raped.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    or depending on economic status/ neigborhood.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?