Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

gay marriage

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    that was like 2 people and they are no longer priests for what they did. and i think its really fucked up what they did. that said any real catholic will tell you they're not perfect except for maybe like the pope or something. and im not condoning what they did with my previous statement cause as i said, i think its extremely fucked up with what they did.
    but the people who are the highest levels of your religion (which is anti homosexual) FUCK BOYS, doesnt that bother you?
    they aren't the highest levels, their the second or third lowest if you count decons and nuns.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Well then Crusades is dumb cuz he's Christian XD
    technically i am christian cause i believe in jesus. but my actual religion is roman catholic.
    So you have to be Christian in order to belive in Jesus? Thay makes no sense at all
    well christianity is the religion of jesus so pretty much yea...
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Gotta respect the fact that none of you have swayed this kid's beliefs. Stand up for what you beleive, cuz it's the same shit they are doing. You just have a different opinion. Not better, Not worse, Just different.
    that was like 2 people and they are no longer priests for what they did. and i think its really fucked up what they did. that said any real catholic will tell you they're not perfect except for maybe like the pope or something. and im not condoning what they did with my previous statement cause as i said, i think its extremely fucked up with what they did.
    but the people who are the highest levels of your religion (which is anti homosexual) FUCK BOYS, doesnt that bother you?
    they aren't the highest levels, their the second or third lowest if you count decons and nuns.
    the freakin pope covered up child molesting priest scandals. i believe the pope is pretty high up...
    if people want to be religious, it is totally cool with me. I don't care what other people do to make themselves happy. But why do religious people have to give a fuck about what other people do?
    i dont as previously stated.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    While the Catholic church has had it's bad apples, it's a minute percentage of all the Catholics worldwide.
    the freakin pope covered up child molesting priest scandals. i believe the pope is pretty high up...
    i never heard about him covering anything up. i do know that he or other high ranking catholics kicked those priests out.
    While the Catholic church has had it's bad apples, it's a minute percentage of all the Catholics worldwide.
    but these are the people preaching anti-homosexual things.......
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    if people want to be religious, it is totally cool with me. I don't care what other people do to make themselves happy. But why do religious people have to give a fuck about what other people do?
    Idk...my Aunt n shit are a little off. They answer the phone with praise the lord...and my cousin just got married to some other Christian guy. I guess they said "see, I told you Jesus and God would give you a nice Christian boy". Like gtfo
    imageimage
    i never heard about him covering anything up. i do know that he or other high ranking catholics kicked those priests out.
    read a little more buddy. im not even roman catholic and it seems im more informed then you
    thank you. according to what they're saying all protestants are in the KKK, skinheads, or any other white supremecist group.
    As are the Baptists, Mormons, Lutherans, Seventh Day Adventists, Jehovah's Witnesses, Jews, Muslims, etc

What's your point?

thank you. according to what they're saying all protestants are in the KKK, skinheads, or any other white supremecist group.
    the kkk and skinheads arent LEADING the religion. big difference people
    As are the Baptists, Mormons, Lutherans, Seventh Day Adventists, Jehovah's Witnesses, Jews, Muslims, etc

What's your point?

that the Baptists, Mormons, Lutherans, Seventh Day Adventists, Jehovah's Witnesses, Jews, Muslims arent fucking children. at least they stay consistent to what theyre saying
    So all pedophiles are Catholic? Don't be a fucktard.
    nola, i'll be the first to admit that theres a lot that i dont know. i never read the bible. i never watch the news.
    So all pedophiles are Catholic? Don't be a fucktard.
    not my point at all. for example it be like me starting a religion that hated guns and then i went on a shooting spree. it would be pretty dumb to listen to me after that wouldnt it??
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    News is mostly lies. And the bible is pretty much 100% fiction
    imageimage
    nola, i'll be the first to admit that theres a lot that i dont know. i never read the bible. i never watch the news.
    well then you should try to get educated then and maybe youll change your mind about stuff that isnt fully developed in your head yet
    edited February 2011
    the kkk and skinheads arent LEADING the religion. big difference people
    how do you know? im sure theres protestant klansmen running their own churches.