Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

gay marriage

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    oh my god...
    am i bisexual?
    There is a nice vagina in your face. Do you like it?

y/n
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    :-?
    sammich n beerz
    No.
    but babz um thirsty and needz a snack

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    oh my god...
    am i bisexual?
    There is a nice vagina in your face. Do you like it?

y/n
    uh not right now
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Then you're probably a 1 or a 2.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    oh my god...
    am i bisexual?
    Perhaps. Do you want to do anything with a female? Making out doesn't count
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    oh my god...
    am i bisexual?
    Perhaps. Do you want to do anything with a female? Making out doesn't count
    right now? no
    i think its only in my dreams that im spr horny for a chick
    imageimage
    :-?
    sammich n beerz
    No.
    but babz um thirsty and needz a snack
    Marc is the only one that gets any kind of treatment from me
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    GAY IS SOMETHING CHEMICALLY IMBALANCED MEN MADE UP

ITS NOT A REAL THING, ITS LIKE BIG FOOT, OR THAT BAT BOY FROM THE SUPERMARKET MAG.

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WITH GAYS IS THERE ARE LOTS OF THEM THAT BELIEVE THEIR OWN LIE.

i pretty much believe this

same here
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Gays = population control = good.

I remember one time some gay guy got mad at me for something and he says " fuck off you fucking breeder!" I lol'd at him and asked if that is supposed to be a derogatory term. He mad.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    metalcrusades is dumb ignorant, religiously brainwashed fucktard.

skullandcrossbones is just a plain fucking idiot.

people who actually think THEY should have a say in OTHER PEOPLE'S lives (friendship, relationship, marriage, etc.) should just do the world a favor and jump off a fucking cliff. there's no room for your kind here.
    who are you to fucking judge what's going on in their minds? are you that person? do you really know what's happening in their brain or what they're going through? no. you don't. you don't have a fucking clue. all you have is your speculation and a fucking book that's centuries old. gtfo.
    wow, why are you so angry? i dont give a damn what people do. the thread asked if we were for gay marriage or against it, i said im against it and then people asked me why, so i answered them. i never once got angry in this thread. i didnt mean to come off as angry when i was stating my opinions (if thats how you took it). since when am i not allowed to have an opinion? and correct me if im wrong, but you just judged both me and crusades (by calling us idiots) for having opinions that you disagree with. you're sounding like a hypocrite.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    The people who are against gay marriage would have been the same people back in the day who were in support of slavery, against women's rights, and thought the Earth was flat. And those people are fucking morons.
    I think Crusades caused it <_>
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    metalcrusades is dumb ignorant, religiously brainwashed fucktard.

skullandcrossbones is just a plain fucking idiot.

people who actually think THEY should have a say in OTHER PEOPLE'S lives (friendship, relationship, marriage, etc.) should just do the world a favor and jump off a fucking cliff. there's no room for your kind here.
    who are you to fucking judge what's going on in their minds? are you that person? do you really know what's happening in their brain or what they're going through? no. you don't. you don't have a fucking clue. all you have is your speculation and a fucking book that's centuries old. gtfo.
    wow, why are you so angry? i dont give a damn what people do. the thread asked if we were for gay marriage or against it, i said im against it and then people asked me why, so i answered them. i never once got angry in this thread. i didnt mean to come off as angry when i was stating my opinions (if thats how you took it). since when am i not allowed to have an opinion? and correct me if im wrong, but you just judged both me and crusades (by calling us idiots) for having opinions that you disagree with. you're sounding like a hypocrite.
    But your judgement, along with all the other ignorant douchebags, is directly standing in the way of someone else's happiness. Hers is not.
    oh and i never said gay people were bad people. all i said was i disagree with what they do (being gay).
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    That's an assumption Jake. If he just says he doesn't agree with gay marriage there is no harm how ever if he goes out and fights it then he is standing in the way of happiness.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    The people who are against gay marriage would have been the same people back in the day who were in support of slavery, against women's rights, and thought the Earth was flat. And those people are fucking morons.
    pretty much
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    why don't you agree with gay marriage skull? just curious?
    Against his beliefs n religion
    imageimage