Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

gay marriage

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i get what everyone here is tryna say, but skully didnt attack anyone, i dont understand why people have to throw his beliefs under the bus... if thats what he believes and it makes him happy, it shouldnt bother anyone else, unless he goes all jesus freak on us...
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    What the fuck is your point? You're all over the place and none of it makes any sense to me.

You're upset cuz Skully don't think the way you want him to. Ain't that the same behavior as fag bashing?
    i get what everyone here is tryna say, but skully didnt attack anyone, i dont understand why people have to throw his beliefs under the bus... if thats what he believes and it makes him happy, it shouldnt bother anyone else, unless he goes all jesus freak on us...
    Agreed. 110%

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    my point is if your getting your anti homosexual opinion from boy fucking priests then i think u need to reform your opinion, not a hard concept
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Everytime I read Skully...i think X-Files
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nola, i'll be the first to admit that theres a lot that i dont know. i never read the bible. i never watch the news.
    well then you should try to get educated then and maybe youll change your mind about stuff that isnt fully developed in your head yet
    i doubt it. and no, im not brainwashed. i pray sometimes. ive read a couple books. been to church many times.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    He did not attribute his beliefs to a priest. He stated he was Roman Catholic and that his religion did not condone gay marriage.
    my point is if your getting your anti homosexual opinion from boy fucking priests then i think u need to reform your opinion, not a hard concept
    most priests dont rape little boys. the priest at the church i go to is awesome. he's a good man.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    He did not attribute his beliefs to a priest. He stated he was Roman Catholic and that his religion did not condone gay marriage.
    exactly
    edited February 2011
    oh and by the way, a lot of people have negative feelings towards religious people cause some are always preaching to you or trying to get you to believe what they believe, i dont do that. i never even bring up religion unless im asked a direct question like earlier in this thread cause i know a lot of people dont wanna hear about religion. i dont preach to people. in fact, i usually hate it when people preach to me or try to tell me what to believe, so i completely understand where the negative feelings towards religion due to preaching come from. i really dont care what people believe to be honest. i give everyone respect (gays included).
    nahh but in all seriousness, cant really stop liking the feeling of fucking a guy
    wait, are you bi or straight? you're always talkin' about hookin' up with distance, im confused lol.
    im straight, but shes drop dead gorgeous
    ohh ok.
    i like how people in this thread are kinda retarded...
    i hope you're not referring to me lol.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Some of you are no better than the fag haters considering you're trying to drag down and smash someone for their beliefs right or wrong
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • I think it should definitely be allowed. We get the right to marry whoever why shouldn't they?
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    that was like 2 people and they are no longer priests for what they did. and i think its really fucked up what they did. that said any real catholic will tell you they're not perfect except for maybe like the pope or something. and im not condoning what they did with my previous statement cause as i said, i think its extremely fucked up with what they did.
    but the people who are the highest levels of your religion (which is anti homosexual) FUCK BOYS, doesnt that bother you?
    they aren't the highest levels, their the second or third lowest if you count decons and nuns.
    the freakin pope covered up child molesting priest scandals. i believe the pope is pretty high up...
    i never heard about him covering anything up. i do know that he or other high ranking catholics kicked those priests out.

The Pope played a leading role in a systematic cover-up of child sex abuse by Roman Catholic priests, according to a shocking documentary to be screened by the BBC tonight.

In 2001, while he was a cardinal, he issued a secret Vatican edict to Catholic bishops all over the world, instructing them to put the Church's interests ahead of child safety.

The document recommended that rather than reporting sexual abuse to the relevant legal authorities, bishops should encourage the victim, witnesses and perpetrator not to talk about it. And, to keep victims quiet, it threatened that if they repeat the allegations they would be excommunicated.

The Panorama special, Sex Crimes And The Vatican, investigates the details of this little-known document for the first time. The programme also accuses the Catholic Church of knowingly harbouring paedophile clergymen. It reveals that priests accused of child abuse are generally not struck off or arrested but simply moved to another parish, often to reoffend. It gives examples of hush funds being used to silence the victims.

Before being elected as Pope Benedict XVI in April last year, the pontiff was Cardinal Thomas Ratzinger who had, for 24 years, been the head of the powerful Congregation of the Doctrine of The Faith, the department of the Roman Catholic Church charged with promoting Catholic teachings on morals and matters of faith. An arch-Conservative, he was regarded as the 'enforcer' of Pope John Paul II in cracking down on liberal challenges to traditional Catholic teachings.

Five years ago he sent out an updated version of the notorious 1962 Vatican document Crimen Sollicitationis - Latin for The Crime of Solicitation - which laid down the Vatican's strict instructions on covering up sexual scandal. It was regarded as so secret that it came with instructions that bishops had to keep it locked in a safe at all times.

Cardinal Ratzinger reinforced the strict cover-up policy by introducing a new principle: that the Vatican must have what it calls Exclusive Competence. In other words, he commanded that all child abuse allegations should be dealt with direct by Rome.

ALSO

By 2009, U.S. dioceses have paid more than 2.6 billion US dollars in abuse-related costs since 1950.

That's just the US.... Not including catholic pedos molesting little boys all around the world
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Dun dun dun
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fukkin leave d00d alone so he believes in something... something you guyz dont like ... if he wants to believe in Jesus through catholisims thats his business.... if he dont think ghays should marry that his right to think so.... personally I hate the fact that ghayz have to wear their homosexuality on their sleaves like a badge of honor or that they should let everyone know they are fucking ghay, fukkov fuck them.. so they fagz and butt pirates i dont really care to know.

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    fukkin leave d00d alone so he believes in something... something you guyz dont like ... if he wants to believe in Jesus through catholisims thats his business.... if he dont think ghays should marry that his right to think so.... personally I hate the fact that ghayz have to wear their homosexuality on their sleaves like a badge of honor or that they should let everyone know they are fucking ghay, fukkov fuck them.. so they fagz and butt pirates i dont really care to know.
    He can believe in what ever god he wants, But his belief that the Roman Catholic Church isn't an organization of molesting pedos trying to cover their tracks is simply Inaccurate and i feel compelled to show the truth of that
    He can believe in what ever god he wants, But his belief that the Roman Catholic Church isn't an organization of molesting pedos trying to cover their tracks is simply Inaccurate and i feel compelled to show the truth of that
    And in the same breath, you allowing the terrible acts of a few Catholic priests to be your basis for condemning the whole religion is just as bad and I felt compelled to show you a little truth.
    Same thing as us bashing you based on the stereotypical trailer park resident. Leave the kid alone. I respect the kid based on the fact that none of you could sway his beliefs alone.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    well next time you meet a gay person ask them "Why did you wanna be gay?" and if their answer starts off with something like this "I didnt wanna be gay i had to be...." will prove my previous point that if you dont wanna be gay then your not.
    How the hell does that prove you point?
    common sense.
    Lol! Most gays I ask they say "I didn't want to be, I just am"
    key words "I didn't want to be". if they didnt want to be gay then why are they?
    I explained this earlier, sexual attraction is based on hormones. Lack of testosterone near the brain during fetal development usually results in an attraction to men for males, while too much for females can result in a later attraction to women.

please tell me where you got this information because i don't believe at all