Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I'm so pissed

1235»

Comments

• GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    Ain't no one jerkin' off nowhere muthafuckers! :ar!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    and I won't forget the bitch who whined and yelled about the pledge at me so I proudly stand up, next to you, and I leave my school today...cuz there ain't no doubt I love this land, I am the USA
    Best part of the thread
    Lmao I didn't read the last part
    I finally get me recognition!

Arguing twats fucking with my shit.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Aiyiyi I am done with this. Arguing with my mom and you at the same time is just making me retarded
    If you're gonna stop discussing an issue I'd really appreciate it if you didn't spout off about me "making you retarded" as your last word. That's elementary crap.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    I stopped saying crap in 2nd grade mr. kettle
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    I stopped saying crap in 2nd grade mr. kettle
    Lol yeah didn't really feel like saying "shit" cause I'm not like mad or anything and couldn't think of a better word quickly enough.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Go fudge yourself you darn piece of crud.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    You don't need to be made to say shit

Shiiit
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    and I won't forget the bitch who whined and yelled about the pledge at me so I proudly stand up, next to you, and I leave my school today...cuz there ain't no doubt I love this land, I am the USA
    Best part of the thread
    Indeed....I laughed hard. And what Dirtball did is one of the funniest things I've heard in a while.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Oh my god. How did I miss this?? XDD
    I love winning with women
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Dirtball, you are officially my hero.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh my god. How did I miss this?? XDD
    Because everyone was arguing like little babies and buried the original and my repost.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG