Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Mayhem Festival 2011 Lineup With Stages

123457»

Comments

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    i ain't goin
    I like the way you think
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You're passing on this year too Alec?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Mayhem Festival 2011 rumor killers

Sources close to one of the bands have informed us that this years Mayhem Festival will feature Machine Head, In Flames & Trivium rotating opening the main stage each show. The bands will rotate headlining the Extreme and Jager stages too.

Another rumor starting to surface is that one of the bands has dropped off of the tour since the line up has leaked. We can verify this information as being false.

We can also verify that Disturbed will close out the festival each night. It is a coheadlining tour where both Disturbed & Godsmack are considered headliners but Disturbed will play after Godsmack each night.

There have been lots of rumors floating around so we decided to quell some of them. Please give vdob.blogspot.com credit when using our information.
    fuck yeah i would be pissed if megadeth weren't there.
    wait... is Megadeth still on or no?

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    edited January 2011
    Clearly your reading comprehension skills have failed you sir I award you no points and every one of us in this room are a little dumber for having listened to you
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    ^ :-(
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies

Sources close to one of the bands have informed us that this years Mayhem Festival will feature Machine Head, In Flames & Trivium rotating opening the main stage each show. The bands will rotate headlining the Extreme and Jager stages too.

Another rumor starting to surface is that one of the bands has dropped off of the tour since the line up has leaked. We can verify this information as being false.

We can also verify that Disturbed will close out the festival each night. It is a coheadlining tour where both Disturbed & Godsmack are considered headliners but Disturbed will play after Godsmack each night.

There have been lots of rumors floating around so we decided to quell some of them. Please give vdob.blogspot.com credit when using our information.

It's just a rumor that they dropped off, we don't know yet. WOLVERINEKILLS has denied it, though he also denied that the lineup date would be postponed.
    i swear if Megadeth dropped...
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375

It's just a rumor that they dropped off, we don't know yet. WOLVERINEKILLS has denied it, though he also denied that the lineup date would be postponed.
    But he did give us basically every band to be on the tour by almost 2 weeks in advance. Except for red Fang, obviously.

if Megadeth really did drop off Mayhem... my only hope would be that they did so to bring make the Big Four an actual TOUR, not just one show...
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    i wish lazarus a.d. were playing this year. fuck red fang and sls.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Somebody at Metalsetlists said something about Megadeth dropping off the tour.
    NNNNNNOOOOO
    Maybe that's why the date was postponed. If it's true, they shouldn't get another main stage band, just put one of the rotating bands in that slot, the other can open the main, the other will be on a side stage, and then just extend set times
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Didn't read. Good news for me though
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Arlo. <_>
    Hey, I mean I'd enjoy myself if/when I see them, but I'm not very familiar with their stuff and there is a greater chance I'd like whatever band were to replace them more.
    You could....you know.....listen to them?
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage