Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Mayhem Festival 2011 Lineup With Stages

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Deificus254Deificus254 Posts: 540 juggalo
    ^ chickenfucker, you still don't get it. RATM was formed by its members for the explicit purpose of voicing discontent at government injustices against native americans, as well as the poorer classes across the country.....the dixie chicks went on a rant one night, and then later wrote a politically charged song....

...And I don't listen to RAGE to be GIVEN an opinion, you should listen to find new issues that you might not realize you have an opinion on....THEN you can go do some research for yourself.... Kid, the fucking government isn't going to tell you that they practice Vacuum Politics, or that they back violent foreign dictators, while demonizing the rebels in that country who are fighting(literally) for freedom from rape/murder/enslavement....Don't blindly follow ANYONE OR THING....but DO seek out the counterculture's side of history...it will be markedly different than what the rich white ruling class will want you to accept....

As ignorant as it is to ask, but are you serious? I followed and concurred with up until the backing of foreign dictators. Good madame, if you truly believe this, the delusions you perceive are far be it from me but quite insane, which makes my thought redundant. But I digress, I hope this was just a rant about the thoughts of a pseudo-situation but if not.....like the rest of this great christian nation I will pray for you.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    RATM is a bunch of fucktards. They have to make everything political and can't just rock out and have a good time
    that's their platform....they don't "make things political"....they ARE political....you are probably >25 years old, and have no clue (without Google) about half the shit they have written about over the years....Rage is one of the most important bands of the last 15 years....too bad more kids didn't listen to their lyrics....

=D>
    =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited January 2011
    ^lol @ the last one not working
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    ^lol @ the last one not working
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Thats not even the full lineup yet
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Somebody at Metalsetlists said something about Megadeth dropping off the tour.
    Maybe thats why they pushed back the announcement??
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    That's what he said. I'm honestly a little more happy than I am sad. Sure, I'll have to wait even longer to see Megadeth again, but at least I won't have to see them open for Godsmack and Disturbed. That would scar me for life.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    That's what he said. I'm honestly a little more happy than I am sad. Sure, I'll have to wait even longer to see Megadeth again, but at least I won't have to see them open for Godsmack and Disturbed. That would scar me for life.
    Well, we'll know for sure in a few days, so I'll just wait until then.

And I hope Trivium is the main stage opener at my date if they are rotating slots, because I would MUCH rather see Machine Head and In Flames on a side stage.
    I would still love to see megadeth regardless. If they were on mayhem that would still be good for me.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Somebody at Metalsetlists said something about Megadeth dropping off the tour.
    NNNNNNOOOOO
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I'd rather them cancel the tour for a year then settle for whatever is left
    ape name 1 band confirmed for warped right now that is better than machine head...go ahead....
    There isn't one better than machinehead. 1 because machinehead is awesome two because they haven't even announced a fifth of the lineup. Don't be an idiot sir.

Couple things with this. Mayhem has 13 bands? Machinehead is only one bad with a shortened set. Warped tour is 60 bands covering many genres. Warped I can go see a ton of bands that I like and discover new ones I have never heard unlike mayhem this year where every band has been seen a bunch of times.

While I like warped tour mayhem has had the better bands every year and I love mayhem but will not be attending with product they have given us this year.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    You're complaining about MH having a shortened set while defending Warped?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    You're complaining about MH having a shortened set while defending Warped?
    its not worth it... you wont win...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Machinehead is only one bad
    Correct.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG