Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Mayhem Festival 2011 Lineup With Stages

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yo ape, you kinda look like the bassist from rage in the video...
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    how the fuck is 2 bands on the Jager stage suposed to work out?

<_>

ill go to this just to see Godsmack and Machine Head...
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I'd rather them cancel the tour for a year then settle for whatever is left
    ape name 1 band confirmed for warped right now that is better than machine head...go ahead....
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I'd rather them cancel the tour for a year then settle for whatever is left
    ape name 1 band confirmed for warped right now that is better than machine head...go ahead....
    I lol'd.....because you can't! Hahaha
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    RATM is a bunch of fucktards. They have to make everything political and can't just rock out and have a good time
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I hate to agree with this douche ^^^ but Warped Tour doesn't offer a thing.
    U just mad cuz I called you a burnout. Take a midol and chill mane
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    RATM is a bunch of fucktards. They have to make everything political and can't just rock out and have a good time
    that's their platform....they don't "make things political"....they ARE political....you are probably >25 years old, and have no clue (without Google) about half the shit they have written about over the years....Rage is one of the most important bands of the last 15 years....too bad more kids didn't listen to their lyrics....

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    that's their platform....they don't "make things political"....they ARE political....you are probably >25 years old, and have no clue (without Google) about half the shit they have written about over the years....Rage is one of the most important bands of the last 15 years....too bad more kids didn't listen to their lyrics....

=D>
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    edited January 2011
    *aw shucks....'Tweren't nuthin....*

=D>
    =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
    that's their platform....they don't "make things political"....they ARE political....you are probably >25 years old, and have no clue (without Google) about half the shit they have written about over the years....Rage is one of the most OVERRATED bands of the last 15 years....too bad more kids didn't listen to their lyrics....

Leave the politics, to the politicians and leave the music to musicians.

that's their platform....they don't "make things political"....they ARE political....you are probably >25 years old, and have no clue (without Google) about half the shit they have written about over the years....Rage is one of the most OVERRATED bands of the last 15 years....too bad more kids didn't listen to their lyrics....

Son, you are treading into facepalm territory...."Leave the politics, to the politicians and leave the music to musicians." Um ok I'll just eat every peice of spoonfed shit that rich old white men feed me through pre-fabbed "news" casts, and bullshit corporate puppeteering.....I won't investigate ANY other source that may be screaming at the top of their lungs that this fucking system is broken. that while we clamor for Snookie and Ipads, our rights are stolen from under us.....yeah, I'll just pop another Xanax and re-read my Newt Gingrich novels, cause the Corporate Thuggery is what keeps us free....

.....can't stop listening to the new FB cd....They have taken up the mantle from Rage for sure....I like how they still speak about the Iraq war...most people forget what happened/is happening over there......around 100,000 Iraqi citizens dead......
    FB brings the truth. when i listen to them I feel like fucking throwing a violent protest...

Son, you are treading into facepalm territory...."Leave the politics, to the politicians and leave the music to musicians." Um ok I'll just eat every peice of spoonfed shit that rich old white men feed me through pre-fabbed "news" casts, and bullshit corporate puppeteering.....I won't investigate ANY other source that may be screaming at the top of their lungs that this fucking system is broken. that while we clamor for Snookie and Ipads, our rights are stolen from under us.....yeah, I'll just pop another Xanax and re-read my Newt Gingrich novels, cause the Corporate Thuggery is what keeps us free.

Rage is just as bad as Bono and The Dixie Chicks, and Eddie Vedder. They couldn't STFU about politics. When i'm seeing a band, I don't wanna be preached to. If I want to research anything to do with politics, i'm sure as hell not listening to musicians and if thats where u are getting your political mis-information, then that's pretty pathetic. Everyone is out for thier own agena anyways so it is almost impossible to find solid factual, legitimate, sources. That being said musicians who are ultra- political are no different from crooked politicians, in that they use it for their own agenda. Writing about it and using it lyrically is one thing...Preaching to your live audiences as if they all are uneducated sheeple is another.

I have a few frineds over there right now. I'll never forget. I can't wait till theyre home safe and we're going to shows together again. My military buddies love FB!

How can we accept this world of inhumanity
    And turn our backs to the injustice between what is and what could be

We can turn our backs and turn the other cheeck
    We can cover our eyes but we all...
    We all have BLOOD on our HANDS

Son, you are treading into facepalm territory...."Leave the politics, to the politicians and leave the music to musicians." Um ok I'll just eat every peice of spoonfed shit that rich old white men feed me through pre-fabbed "news" casts, and bullshit corporate puppeteering.....I won't investigate ANY other source that may be screaming at the top of their lungs that this fucking system is broken. that while we clamor for Snookie and Ipads, our rights are stolen from under us.....yeah, I'll just pop another Xanax and re-read my Newt Gingrich novels, cause the Corporate Thuggery is what keeps us free.

Rage is just as bad as Bono and The Dixie Chicks, and Eddie Vedder. They couldn't STFU about politics. When i'm seeing a band, I don't wanna be preached to. If I want to research anything to do with politics, i'm sure as hell not listening to musicians and if thats where u are getting your political mis-information, then that's pretty pathetic. Everyone is out for thier own agena anyways so it is almost impossible to find solid factual, legitimate, sources. That being said musicians who are ultra- political are no different from crooked politicians, in that they use it for their own agenda. Writing about it and using it lyrically is one thing...Preaching to your live audiences as if they all are uneducated sheeple is another.

edited January 2011
    ^ chickenfucker, you still don't get it. RATM was formed by its members for the explicit purpose of voicing discontent at government injustices against native americans, as well as the poorer classes across the country.....the dixie chicks went on a rant one night, and then later wrote a politically charged song....

...And I don't listen to RAGE to be GIVEN an opinion, you should listen to find new issues that you might not realize you have an opinion on....THEN you can go do some research for yourself.... Kid, the fucking government isn't going to tell you that they practice Vacuum Politics, or that they back violent foreign dictators, while demonizing the rebels in that country who are fighting(literally) for freedom from rape/murder/enslavement....Don't blindly follow ANYONE OR THING....but DO seek out the counterculture's side of history...it will be markedly different than what the rich white ruling class will want you to accept....
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I listen to Rage for Tom Morrello and Brad Delp.