Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Mayhem Festival 2011 Lineup With Stages

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Lol shane. Perhaps someone with swords to replace them? Amon Amarth would work for ya
    Amon amarth has never done an American touring festival. i'm never expecting it
    Arafel?
    :-D
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    they just pushed it back to fuck with people.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Mayhem Festival 2011 rumor killers

Sources close to one of the bands have informed us that this years Mayhem Festival will feature Machine Head, In Flames & Trivium rotating opening the main stage each show. The bands will rotate headlining the Extreme and Jager stages too.

Another rumor starting to surface is that one of the bands has dropped off of the tour since the line up has leaked. We can verify this information as being false.

We can also verify that Disturbed will close out the festival each night. It is a coheadlining tour where both Disturbed & Godsmack are considered headliners but Disturbed will play after Godsmack each night.

There have been lots of rumors floating around so we decided to quell some of them. Please give vdob.blogspot.com credit when using our information.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Somebody at Metalsetlists said something about Megadeth dropping off the tour.
    Given the fact they pushed the announcement date back it could have actually happened and they are scrambling to get a replacement. that would make my fucking day.
    Hahahaha, you and me both.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Didturbed IS headlining... wow.
    I love winning with women
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Didturbed IS headlining... wow.
    Indeed Didturbed is.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Mayhem Festival 2011 rumor killers

Sources close to one of the bands have informed us that this years Mayhem Festival will feature Machine Head, In Flames & Trivium rotating opening the main stage each show. The bands will rotate headlining the Extreme and Jager stages too.

Another rumor starting to surface is that one of the bands has dropped off of the tour since the line up has leaked. We can verify this information as being false.

We can also verify that Disturbed will close out the festival each night. It is a coheadlining tour where both Disturbed & Godsmack are considered headliners but Disturbed will play after Godsmack each night.

There have been lots of rumors floating around so we decided to quell some of them. Please give vdob.blogspot.com credit when using our information.
    fuck yeah i would be pissed if megadeth weren't there.
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    Damn i wanted Godsmack to headline.
    hate to do this.
    new page
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep

Lookit you, tryin on your Trollpants......cute...

Over Disturbed I would too.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep

seriously, I would too...I need a break from Disturbed...goood thing is, after godsmack, we can dash out and beat the traffic...!

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Damn i wanted Megadeth to headline.
    yeah, mee too :-<
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    I might be going to music as a weapon. It's only about a 45 minute drive from me this year.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Arlo. <_>
    Hey, I mean I'd enjoy myself if/when I see them, but I'm not very familiar with their stuff and there is a greater chance I'd like whatever band were to replace them more.

seriously, I would too...I need a break from Disturbed...goood thing is, after godsmack, we can dash out and beat the traffic...!

:( Not me. The friend I'm going with is a Disturbed fanboy. I haven't seen them live so I'll live. It'll be mildly cool to see Prayer live.
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    I wouldn't mind seeing Disturbed again. I didn't really get to enjoy them at Uproar because my friend got sick from a combo of heat and drinking a 1/4 way thru their set and wanted to leave the pit.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    i ain't goin
    I like the way you think
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!