Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Who wants to start a hair metal band?

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    YOU GET NOTHING
    You drive a hard bargain
    This is harder than negotiating my salary increase each year
    Okay I'll settle for just fries then
    oh...and cake....there's gotta be cake
  • TehClassyPrinceTehClassyPrince Posts: 1,015 juggalo
    How about burger king cookie crumb cake?
    You got it chico, and I just realized we actually need 4 people, that are gonna have to pick it up and carry it on there back, with me in it, to our tour bus. I can never be disturbed before and after performances. Gonna have to have an elipitical and some workout equipment or somethin, you think you can be one of the 4 guys, and ill throw in a 99 cent wendy's chicken nugget too.

I'm pretty strong for a little fella....ask Primus....I reckon I could pick it up all by myself....fuck the other three guys....worthless sacks of shit....do I get 4 nuggets, cake and fries?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I want Wendy's spicy chicken nuggets. All day errday.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I thought it was 5 nuggets, and if you can do it by yourself, ill throw in supersize fries, gonna need the extra carbs to carry it.
    K but gonna have to cut out the spice, we gotta be frugal with expenses.

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Those are delicious. =P~
    imageimage
    Can I shit in your throne as well when you aren't using it?
    I don't normally eat fast food and I fear the 5 nuggets etc may cause me to cramp up and get the squits
    edited January 2011
    Just dont let me catch you shittin in the throne room, and your good, cuz whatever I dont know, wont hurt me, but im warning you, you will feel my wrath. o->

It's the same price, niggard.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Do you count the number of slices left on each roll?
    I'm a folder not a scruncher so I don't use much paper
    but I could always bring my own if you prefer?
    I have nice soft 4 ply with pictures of bunniez
    edited January 2011

It's the same price, niggard.
    Oh ok, Im just a little worried we are gonna go over the limit, the throne room upkeep, and the mountains of cocaine for the one dude, and the endless supply of dead carcasses for gulch, are gonna cost a lot of money, plus my mansion in the mountains....

I demand a koala butler that brings me food and drinks. That is a necessity.

We should all make lists of the totally reasonable things we require as performers on a nightly basis, like Axl Rose and the like.
    Do you count the number of slices left on each roll?
    I'm a folder not a scruncher so I don't use much paper
    but I could always bring my own if you prefer?
    I have nice soft 4 ply with pictures of bunniez
    We use only organic, liek the europeans, so no charmin im sorry, gonna be one of those itchy brown shiny ones.

We should all make lists of the totally reasonable things we require as performers on a nightly basis, like Axl Rose and the like.
    Hey man ill make sure they pick out all the orange M & M's if need be.

edited January 2011
    We need lots of hot sauce and coffee. Maybe a combination to add spice to our mornings, maybe even a bit of glitter for pizazz.

EDIT: I hate M&Ms. I want an assortment of seasonal colored double stuf Oreos. (spring, Halloween, etc.)

Look I'm not fucking Australian ok?
    I don't have a stash of fucking koala just lying around
    If thats what you need, yeh got it. we will throw a parade for you in every city, if you need.

Look I'm not fucking Australian ok?
    I don't have a stash of fucking koala just lying around
    Fucking fuck fuck.

We need lots of hot sauce and coffee. Maybe a combination to add spice to our mornings, maybe even a bit of glitter for pizazz.
    Pizza
    Did you mean pizza?