Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Who wants to start a hair metal band?

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Afterwords ima disapear as well, Im gonna be like a mythical figure, that never shows his face to the public other then during the performances, and live up in the mountains, with my wife during the downtime.
    A mythical figure?
    What....like a Unicorn?

• TehClassyPrinceTehClassyPrince Posts: 1,015 juggalo
    bahah, yeah you might have to go through him he is pretty tough, and like I said I cant be disturbed and throw off my perfomances, primus will be to busy living the life, gulch will be guttin some groupies backstage, and the otehr dude will have his nose in a pile of cocaine, if you can some how make it to me, you will be in, but I will be mighty unhappy at first, if you cant explain yourself well.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Security doesn't apply to mah triangle
    edited January 2011
    Afterwords ima disapear as well, Im gonna be like a mythical figure, that never shows his face to the public other then during the performances, and live up in the mountains, with my wife during the downtime.
    A mythical figure?
    What....like a Unicorn?

I was thinking more like the actor daniel day lewis, he only picks a movie like once every 5 years, and is a method actor, who has to completly become the part, he becomes a different person, and stays in character, then when he is not makin a movie, he hides up in the mountains with his wife and like smokes a pipe or somethin, so mysterious, he is the most talented actor.

Daniel Day Lewis is God.
    Well just hit the triangle to make its crazy frequencies and give him a migraine, then boom sneak past him.

Daniel Day Lewis is God.
    I think Centaurs are pretty cool mythical creatures too....but not as cute as a Unicorn
    Unicorns can fuck you up man. That horn...
    Well just hit the triangle to make its crazy frequencies and give him a migraine, then boom sneak past him

No one sneaks past me....I'm a professional....even chicks flashing their titties at me won't distract me....I'm like a ninja....a ninja gnome

Well Primus can use the horn, hes kinky like that, hes gotta experiment, just bangin the groupies gets old, he has to add all sorts of crazy stuff into the mix, and a unicorns horn rammed down his butthole, will turn him on after abotu 10 years of bangin groupies.
    Well just hit the triangle to make its crazy frequencies and give him a migraine, then boom sneak past him

No one sneaks past me....I'm a professional....even chicks flashing their titties at me won't distract me....I'm like a ninja....a ninja gnome

Awesome well you see a dude with an electric triangle, he has my permission to pass, you can give a tough time or whatever but eventually let him pass.
    Can you post a picture of this triangle so I can make sure I have the correct one....I don't just wanna let any fairy carrying a fucking triangle backstage
    edited January 2011
    Can you post a picture of this triangle so I can make sure I have the correct one....I don't just wanna let any fairy carrying a fucking triangle backstage
    ha ha, he did have a video, but if it makes really spooky sounds, thats the one, and let him in. Just make sure I dont hear the triangle backstage during my pregame warmup or else. Im gonna have to have a guy that sets up like a soundproof, oxygen throne room backstage at every arena, where I can sit and meditate. Thats another guy on our employee list.
    edited January 2011
    Oh yeah and its got to have a pooper in the throne seat, that is a must. So im gonna have to have somebody to clean that up too, we are gonna have to have our own janitor, that is specifically there to clean the throne seat up, and he has to handle it with care, and sanitize it to perfection, cant mess up my chi.
    If you give me a free Wendys burger I will do it
    YOU GET NOTHING

OMG...I am in awe...that is the most beautiful electric triangle I have ever seen....does it come with a whammy bar?
    edited January 2011
    You got it chico, and I just realized we actually need 4 people, that are gonna have to pick it up and carry it on there back, with me in it, to our tour bus. I can never be disturbed before and after performances. Gonna have to have an elipitical and some workout equipment or somethin, you think you can be one of the 4 guys, and ill throw in a 99 cent wendy's chicken nugget too.