Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Your 2011 Albums of the Year Thread.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Back to the old Erik 8-|
    Unfortunately it seems so. Sucks, because I've really been cool with him for a while now.

This is why we can't have nice things.
    Aww, back to hating?

*Adds to list.*

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK2GBu2GR24

I don't like a fuckin' thing! Music sucks dick
    Suck the snot end of the tip of my prick
    You fucking cunts, get off of my back
    I don't wanna do a show with your shitty
    fuckin' band - You suck, they suck, guess what, get fucked
    I can't think of any other words to say but fuck
    Don't drag our opinions, our opinions are great
    It's new school face muthafuckers I hate

SO: Local bands (SUCK THESE NUTS)
    U.S. bands (SUCK THESE NUTS)
    Worldwide bands (SUCK THESE NUTS)
    ALL YOU BANDS CAN SUCK THESE FUCKIN' NUTS
    GO!

Don't berate me - Cuz you can't stop me
    From breakin' your face - It's you I'll erase
    It's Hate - Muthafucker - Hate - Muthafucker - Hate

ALL YOU BANDS CAN SUCK THESE FUCKIN' NUTS
    GO!

Life's so shitty, but ain't it fuckin' great?

GET THIS OR DIE!

ALL YOU BANDS CAN SUCK THESE FUCKIN' NUTS!
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    convo reminded me of that dunno why
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LOL Are you faggots that obsessed with me that you're gonna got that far out of your way to hate on me for something I like? Get a fucking life you worthless piece of shit.

LOL Are you that obsessed with some angsty rapper that you're gonna go that far out of your way to call out everyone who doesn't like something you like? Get a fucking life you worthless piece of shit.
    No, 'cause I'm sick of getting my idol bashed on and people going out of their way to hate on him now just to simply hate on me.

I'm sick of getting bitched at for having an opinion on something, and you're delusional if you think our disliking of Tyler is a personal attack on you. I'm not insulting Tyler because you like him, I'm insulting him because in my opinion he sucks. Anything negative said against you is a direct result of calling us faggots, haters and etc.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    THEY SAY THAT I'M SHOCK VALUE.
    HOW ABOUT YOU HOP OFF COCK AND TURN VOLUME DOWN?
    Back to the old Erik 8-|
    Unfortunately it seems so. Sucks, because I've really been cool with him for a while now.

Aww, back to hating?

*Adds to list.*

I'm not hating, and you're white.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    LOL Are you faggots that obsessed with me that you're gonna got that far out of your way to hate on me for something I like? Get a fucking life you worthless piece of shit.

LOL Are you that obsessed with some angsty rapper that you're gonna go that far out of your way to call out everyone who doesn't like something you like? Get a fucking life you worthless piece of shit.
    No, 'cause I'm sick of getting my idol bashed on and people going out of their way to hate on him now just to simply hate on me.

I'm sick of getting bitched at for having an opinion on something, and you're delusional if you think our disliking of Tyler is a personal attack on you. I'm not insulting Tyler because you like him, I'm insulting him because in my opinion he sucks. Anything negative said against you is a direct result of calling us faggots, haters and etc.
    Yea, because I'm sick of ignorant people like you hating on shit you have no clue about and haven't even listened to. Your terrible little Grind bands are as bad as it fucking gets and it's nothing but noise, but at least I check out every fucking song you send me and give it a fair chance before passing any judgement. Why? Because I'm not a fucking ignorant Metalhead.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TMO9A7uccw
    Back to the old Erik 8-|

Aww, back to hating?

*Adds to list.*

Aww, I'm a wigger. Surely I haven't heard that one yet.
    Your terrible little Grind bands are as bad as it fucking gets and it's nothing but noise, but at least I check out every fucking song you send me and give it a fair chance before passing any judgement. Why? Because I'm not a fucking ignorant Metalhead.
    Yes, and when you tell me how awful said bands I tell you about are, do I call you a hater and bitch you out? No, I don't. Why? Because I'm not a fucking ignorant angst-ridden Teenager.
  • These last few pages make my brain hurt.
    Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
    edited May 2011
    These last few pages make my brain hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZRzGZL6d70&feature=related

(i'm bored as hell studying... sorry <_> )
    Mkay, so yeah. The new Gorgoroth album is gonna be wicked sick.
    Your terrible little Grind bands are as bad as it fucking gets and it's nothing but noise, but at least I check out every fucking song you send me and give it a fair chance before passing any judgement. Why? Because I'm not a fucking ignorant Metalhead.
    Yes, and when you tell me how awful said bands I tell you about are, do I call you a hater and bitch you out? No, I don't. Why? Because I'm not a fucking ignorant angst-ridden Teenager.

Lolz angst ridden teenager. Haven't heard that at all. And no, because you can't. I'm not personally shitting on the bands, and I actually listen to the fags, which you've failed to do at all with Tyler, so who the fuck is ignorant?

It's funny, you're going back to hating me over me liking OFWGKTA.
    Ahahahahaha SUCCESS!

Wolf Gang means more to me than any of you faggots ever will anyways. They actually matter to me.
    \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ YESSSS
    I actually told you I listened to a couple of songs and didn't like them but you seem to have missed that. If I don't like a couple of songs from a band, I don't feel like wasting my time looking into them more. That'd be like saying you can't hate Rebecca Black based just on Friday.

This seriously isn't worth fighting over, dude. Just try and chill out. If he's your idol, cool beans.
    \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ YESSSS
    REBIRTH OF GORGOROTH
    No, I'm done taking shit from haters, all it does is fucking fuel me and push me harder to succeed.
    Have it your way, then.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    All this talk about goblin makes me wanna go driving around listening to it.