Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Your 2011 Albums of the Year Thread.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol, it's funny, because he completely owns and addresses the ignorant assholes like all of you in this song, word for fucking word.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QSssQMmvj8&feature=related
    All I heard when I listened to that was him bitching about people having opinions about him. So deep.
    Lol not bitching, owning faggots like you and proving his point. Keep feeding Tyler, you assholes are giving him exactly what he wants. :)
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol, it's funny, because he completely owns and addresses the ignorant assholes like all of you in this song, word for fucking word.

All I heard when I listened to that was him bitching about people having opinions about him. So deep.
    You just don't get it.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Keep feeding Tyler, you assholes are giving him exactly what he wants. :)
    Last I checked, telling someone how much they suck doesn't put food on their table. If he was really as tough as he claims he would shut the fuck up and kill himself.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    moar metal albums
    Last I checked, telling someone how much they suck doesn't put food on their table. If he was really as tough as he claims he would shut the fuck up and kill himself.
    Kinda like that faggot Danzig not being able to admit he got knocked the fuck out, amirite? :)

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    The guy was talking about the album as a whole.
    N thru out it, tyler kept explaining himself.
    Even in your previous post you said:
    "Lol, it's funny, because he completely owns and addresses the ignorant assholes like all of you in this song, word for fucking word."
    Thats what the guy was trying to get across (at least thats how i interpreted it)
    He even said that Tyler was making music for himself.
    N that Tyler shouldnt let "ignorant assholes" effect his writing.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Also, doesn't claim to be tough at all jackass, he makes songs about breaking down and fucking crying, GTFO.
    Kinda like that faggot Danzig not being able to admit he got knocked the fuck out, amirite? :)

Danzig let him hit him. He just didn't want a motherfucker to sue him and shit. You people constantly saying he got KTFO are giving him exactly what he wants. Keep hating, faggot. WOLF'S BLOOD.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

You just don't get it.
    That's a possibility, but all I heard was him bitching

Lol not bitching, owning faggots like you and proving his point. Keep feeding Tyler, you assholes are giving him exactly what he wants. :)
    He was bitching. I'll find all of the phrases that I heard that where just him bitching, in a few. I'm gonna go eat first, I'm hungry as hell.

You just don't get it.
    That's a possibility, but all I heard was him bitching

He was bitching. I'll find all of the phrases that I heard that where just him bitching, in a few. I'm gonna go eat first, I'm hungry as hell.

LOL Are you faggots that obsessed with me that you're gonna got that far out of your way to hate on me for something I like? Get a fucking life you worthless piece of shit.

Listen to this song, Danzig tells all you hating faggots exactly what's gonna happen.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqecLnB3FMU
    He has so many lines that address faggots like all of you ignorant assholes, and he's exactly right, which I find funny. Like I said, give him what he wants.

YOU SEE, THAT'S MY DECISION, YOU FUCKERS DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN.
    HERE, PUT THIS MIDDLE FINGER IN YOUR EAR.
    LOL Are you faggots that obsessed with me that you're gonna got that far out of your way to hate on me for something I like? Get a fucking life you worthless piece of shit.

LOL Are you that obsessed with some angsty rapper that you're gonna go that far out of your way to call out everyone who doesn't like something you like? Get a fucking life you worthless piece of shit.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Back to the old Erik 8-|
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    he never changed..

LOL Are you that obsessed with some angsty rapper that you're gonna go that far out of your way to call out everyone who doesn't like something you like? Get a fucking life you worthless piece of shit.
    No, 'cause I'm sick of getting my idol bashed on and people going out of their way to hate on him now just to simply hate on me.

Back to the old Erik 8-|
    Unfortunately it seems so. Sucks, because I've really been cool with him for a while now.

This is why we can't have nice things.
    Back to the old Erik 8-|
    FUCK YEAH. Another hater! Let me get out my list and add you. :)
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    he never changed..
    He chilled out for a while there