Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Your 2011 Albums of the Year Thread.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I legit don't want to. Sorry.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Then don't bash it.
    edited May 2011
    I can bash whatever I want, Tyler says to be whatever the fuck I wanna be and don't ever let anyone else make me believe that I can never be that or never live out my dreams.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    OK, sarcasm aside, I'm saying quit bashing on him if you haven't heard a single song from him and won't even take the time of day to give him a chance.
    I've heard a couple. I think he sucks. Anyone who tries that hard to be controversial is lame, especially when they really think they are serious and making a difference in the world. I don't want to start a fight between you and I, so we'll just end it with me saying I don't like him. I don't care if you do, that's cool. Just don't be all condescending and whatnot because I'm trashing your homie.
    I've heard a couple. I think he sucks. Anyone who tries that hard to be controversial is lame, especially when they really think they are serious and making a difference in the world. I don't want to start a fight between you and I, so we'll just end it with me saying I don't like him. I don't care if you do, that's cool. Just don't be all condescending and whatnot because I'm trashing your homie.
    You're bashing him with ignorant and uneducated opinions. He's not trying hard at all to be controversial, he just says whatever the fuck is on his mind. And they're not trying to change the world, they just stand up for what they believe in. You also fail to acknowledge that he writes stories, he writes from the perspective of a fucking middle aged white cokehead rapist/serial killer as Wolf Haley. And then he also writes as himself, which aren't controversial at all, they're him being open about the shit he's depressed about. Nightmare is literally him.tearing his life apart, and I relate to it in so many ways. He said "Why is it perfectly acceptable for rape and murder to be in movies, but the minute someone makes a story about rape in a song, it's so fucking bad? We all have dark thoughts, I just like putting them into my Music.". You're only further proving his point by this shit.

Also, Anal Cunt tries way harder to be "controversial", so don't even go there.

You seriously need to chill.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    kill people burn shit fuck school sounds like something ICP would say lol
    You seriously need to quit ignorantly shitting on things you don't know about.
    That was my point from day one. The only difference is that ICP are just joking around while they suck. Yall don unnastan cuz Tyla say whateva da fukk he waunts cuz he don care what nobawdy say wedder it get heem kill o not
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    You seriously need to quit ignorantly shitting on things you don't know about.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    That was my point from day one. The only difference is that ICP are just joking around while they suck. Yall don unnastan cuz Tyla say whateva da fukk he waunts cuz he don care what nobawdy say wedder it get heem kill o not
    Lol once again, no. Tyler said it himself in Sandwitches."We don't make Horrorcore you fucking idiots, listen deeper than the Music before you put it in a box, Wolf Gang.". And that's exactly it. Kill people burn shit fuck school has a much deeper meaning to it if you'd actually fucking listen to Radicals instead of blindly bashing on Wolf Gang. And uh, once again, you're wrong. OFWGKTA repeatedly stresses the fact that they're just kids having fun. And that's why Tyler has made silly songs like Tina and Bitch Suck Dick.
    That's cool if you like them, I don't.
    well then he should have his words do the talikng for him instead of just trying to make a controversial song title name to gain attention
    Took the van, went snatch her
    Oh, you wanna snap and scratch? Snap your fucking jabberwocky
    She's a dancer, walkie-talkie Ace for back up like fag
    I got class and can't take this bitch to math, what
    Tell the fucking teacher that this burlap sack is filled
    With snacks for after class for the whole class to snack up
    Yeah, right, get over here faster
    Cause Earl's a pro rapper but amateur kidnapper

ya your right erik so deep and insightful LAWL
    it only gets deeeeeeper

Earl, goddammit, I'm still in my damn pajamas
    Waiting on mom to bring me the Aspirin from a trampoline jump
    And if I pick her up, I'm humping and I'm fucking with no lubricant
    I'm using spit, piss, vaseline or something, how old is she?
    (Seventeen) This bitch is underage
    But I'll have her face off tied and Nicholas caged
    But anyway, give me cash fag, cause I'm low on gas
    Aww fuck it, about to jack off, go catch a fucking cab
    No I'm not lying when I say that brother's all I have
    But if you're not dying don't fucking bother to call me back, I'm sleep

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

She's a dancer, walkie-talkie Ace for back up like fag
    The FUCK does this mean?
    I love winning with women
    its to deep for your comprehension alex, maybe ill explain it to you when your a little older