Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**The Pink Floyd Appreciation Thread**

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    alright... well since I dont have the money now I'm not going to commit to anything right now. However I'd like to meet up with you, and Philly does have a calzone that I've been dying to have again.... So I'll consider that when I'm looking for my tickets. I can always do NYC some other time.
    how do you get to the arena? car? is it packed? I remember last time I stayed in Phily, that downtown area was a mess for driving and I was glad my hotel had parking or I dont think I would have ever found a spot.
    something else... Phily is the last stop. I wonder what will be more epic? The show in the big city, or the last stop on the tour?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    philly, you can drive to. they re made the whole area, theres millions of parking spots, maybe a little expensive to park, but you wont have any problem driving. the last stop will prolly be epic, i cant fucking waittt \m/
    I thought Philly and NYC were about the same distance from me? hmmm... that makes it easier.
    yo, I just read somewhere that the NYC date doesnt go on sale until jan 30th..... that would be better for me, i really dont have the cash right now. i'm prolly gonna end up going to NYC.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That came at the exact wrong time for me. I won't be in SF on May 11th and I won't be in DC when it hits here either...:(
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    that sucks man, take the drive up to philly or NY and roll with us!
    that sucks man, take the drive up to philly or NY and roll with us!
    Totally!!! \m/ Yeah I might be able to do the NYC date on the 30th! that would be epic if we met up yo. Perhaps we can work out getting tickets together. maybe I can send you money and you can buy my ticket. Lets talk about maybe doing something like this a few weeks before they go on sale.

Would you spend the night there? I'd really like to try and make a weekend of it.
    not sure, i got to iron out this wedding stuff first, but i do have a presale code thanks to my good buddy Brennan where i can get tix a week before they go on sale so i can get the ballerist seats. 2 seats right up front in front of the stage was $551 for both! I'm down for epic show of a lifetime! The Wall FTW!
  • SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    the wall at wrigley field is gonna be so cool. I wouldn't mind just being in the neighborhood for that show, hanging in one of the beergardens. the sound carries great there. paul mccartney's show there was one of the best shows I've ever seen
    not sure, i got to iron out this wedding stuff first, but i do have a presale code thanks to my good buddy Brennan where i can get tix a week before they go on sale so i can get the ballerist seats. 2 seats right up front in front of the stage was $551 for both! I'm down for epic show of a lifetime! The Wall FTW!
    yeah... totally. And Im not even sure I will have funds to do it when they go on sale. Im just saying when tickets are going to go on sale, like a week before... lets talk about maybe me paying you for a ticket and you getting 3. Unless you dont want a third wheel for you and your woman.
    why dont you bring your wife to The Wall?
    why dont you bring your wife to The Wall?
    because she hates any music I like. She is strictly pop and teeny bob only. She had an ex-bf take her to Ko4n once, and not she wont give anything else a listen. It's unfortunate but whatever.
    yeah but The Wall is epic, anyone would like that. YOu should convince her to roll man, sheed have a blast!
    I tried last time brah.... no dice. no way I could make that happen.
    damn, thats beat man, she would have an awesome time! but yeah the NYC date is on july 6. not sure any other info, it hasnt been released yet... and tix go on sale jan 30.
    yeah.... sometimes shit like that really burns me and I start thinking about the grass being greener on the other side. I try and just calm those feelings and realize I dont really need her by me side to make it enjoyable.
    yeah man, i hear you... just make sure you dont go to any Britney Spears concerts or anything, lol.... leave that shit to CF :P
    but yeah, NYC is on JUL6 and no info including where it is yet has been released, im guessing yankees stadium or MSG.