Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**The Pink Floyd Appreciation Thread**

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    ^WANT
    179 dollars and its all yours! Best buy has the essential albums dark side, animals, wish you were here for 9.99 each and the Wall for 19.99
    ^WANT
    179 dollars and its all yours! Best buy has the essential albums dark side, animals, wish you were here for 9.99 each and the Wall for 19.99
    If I get it, I want to get eh box.
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    edited September 2011
    Seeing a Pink Floyd tribute show tonight. I will be high as fuck, my buddy will be tripping shrooms, should be an eventful evening.
    EDIT: The more Piper songs the better!!!!!!!!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ^WANT
    I'd want it if I didnt already own all
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ^that was pretty good
    yeah, I enjoyed it as well....
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    it was kind of lulzy tho when he had his spr srs vedder face when he sang "bust my balls" tho lawl
    lawl, i know.... i lold at that too. It was a good week on Jimmy Fallon, they tributed Floyd all week, Waters played with the Foo FIghters, that was cool. SOme band called The SHins covered Breathe and I dug their version. It was cool! But yeah Vedder has a nice voice!
    He's a rock standing out in an ocean of doubt
    Wake, you getting the new boxset jawn? CHew got it and said its rad, i want to get it, but cant afford right now...
    HEY!!! TURN DOWN THAT FUCKING JUKEBOX!!!!
    Wake, you getting the new boxset jawn? CHew got it and said its rad, i want to get it, but cant afford right now...
    I cant afford that shit dawg. Especially when I already bought that shit once.... I don't know if I will ever buy it even if I have 200 burning a hole in my pocket.

Have you listened to Pro's and Con's yet? like a lot? I've been listening to that shit non-stop all day. probably greatest album ever made. probably
    It's all... so easy now... As we lay here.... in the dark.... Nothing interferes, It's OBVIOUS!!! How to beat the tears.... that threaten to snuff out, the smoke.... of our love.
    Then that moment of clarity faded like charity does.... sometimes.

I opened one eye. And I put my hand just to touch your soft hair. to make sure in the darkness that you were still there. And I have to admit that I was just a little afraid. But THEN!!!!! I had a little bit of luck, you were awake, I couldnt take another moment alone.
    I hear you, I would love to get it now, but I need to wait until later. I have most of their albums, it would just be nice to have all them together and the booklet and ect, you know what i'm saying. But I am so stoked for Waters next summer!!!!!!!! I'm saving all my money for that shit!
    I hear you, I would love to get it now, but I need to wait until later. I have most of their albums, it would just be nice to have all them together and the booklet and ect, you know what i'm saying. But I am so stoked for Waters next summer!!!!!!!! I'm saving all my money for that shit!
    yeah.... I am sooo there. that show was so damn good. \m/

Pro's and Con's dude? I remember you saying you were just going to buy it.... but dude, at least get that shit on a dl. I *LOVE* this album. there are so many nuggets of wisdom and so many smart plays on words.... and the imagery. The rest of the band were idiots for going against Waters when he wanted to make this album instead of the Wall. It's a much better concept.
    word! i totally forgot all about that dood, I ordered it from the CD store and never picked it up, lol.... its prolly gone now. I'll just have to reorder.
    dude... just DL it. and then when you are as crazy for it as I am, then you will have to scour the world for an unedited cover copy. (good luck)