Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Flyers have a tough road, 8 games in 13 days... I say they go 6-2
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Amazing all the Penguins fans calling the Islanders a dirty team. Pens started most of the fights in the third and they're also the team Matt Cooke plays for.
    Also, why is it "old time hockey" when the bruins and habs do it, but it's classless and dirty when the islanders do? Fucking hypocrites. Not refferring to you guys by the way
    Amazing all the Penguins fans calling the Islanders a dirty team. Pens started most of the fights in the third and they're also the team Matt Cooke plays for.
    Also, why is it "old time hockey" when the bruins and habs do it, but it's classless and dirty when the islanders do? Fucking hypocrites. Not refferring to you guys by the way
    Just remember all the pens fans are bandwagoners. 10 years ago they were about to move the pens out of pitt cyz they couldnt sell any tickets. theyre frontrunners... true fans pull for their team even when they suck. i bet 1/2 the pens fans cant neame anyone else on the team besides crysbytch. soo... take everyting pens fans say with a grain of salt.
    Just remember all the pens fans are bandwagoners. 10 years ago they were about to move the pens out of pitt cyz they couldnt sell any tickets. theyre frontrunners... true fans pull for their team even when they suck. i bet 1/2 the pens fans cant neame anyone else on the team besides crysbytch. soo... take everyting pens fans say with a grain of salt.
    Someone on twitter said "It's funny that half of the crowd is Pens fans. Isles need other teams fans to sell tix"
    So I said "Just like the Pens did 7 years ago before getting lucky and drafting Crosby? Forget about that?"

Response was "Go eat your mom's dick and die."

What the fuck? lmfao

Oh, Godard auto 10 game suspension for leaving the bench to fight. Only suspension so far.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Yeah, Pittsburgh is just the pot calling the kettle black. I remember when that team had no legs to stand on and it seemed like they were leaving Pittsburgh. Plus Matt Cooke has no place in this league anymore. All he is is a player who's out to get guys hurt.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Lol Carcillo tried to fight Cooke and his bitch ass turtled.
    One Pens fans said to an Islander fan on twitter "if only you died on 9/11. You are an embarassment."
    Then he said "Hey 9/11 was probably easier to watch than the Isles are. See you in Quebec City".
    Other people were hoping the Islanders plane would crash en route to Buffalo. (Irony is Pens got into a bus crash in NYC today lol)

What the fuck is wrong with these people. I officially hate Pens fans and the team more than the Rangers and their fans.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    You will fight with honor.
    And if the Gods will it, you'll die the same.

I don't like Pittsburgh very much. <_>
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hawks are really starting to worry me now
    10 games for Godard for leaving the bench, 9 games for Gillies, 4 games for Martin, and $100,000 fine to the Islanders. Bullshit that they get fined for "not controlling their players" but Godard leaves the bench and the Pens dont get a fine also. I think a guy jumping the bench constitutes as "not controlling your players"
    I'd be surprised if the Hawks don't make the playoffs. They have too many good players.
    The standings are very tight in the West. 6 points separating the 2nd and 7th seeds......every win is big for us.
    Bertuzzi has four goals in two games....good to see they're going in the right direction again. They pretty much dominated after Boston went up 2-1.
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    Way to go Red Wings! 8-X
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    watching the redwings play is like watching montreal play. team full of pussies. much better matchup for the B's to play the Flyers, a non pussified team
    lets just say i like teams that play physical. i watch the bruins play the habs a bunch of times every year and its gotten sad to watch, especially after they got kovalov. biggest pussy in the league
    edited February 2011
    Give me a break, John. Your team got beat soundly twice. It has nothing to do with fighting. The Wings are a puck control team, so you wouldn't expect them to pick fights because that's not their game. The most physical guy on our team right now is injured.
    gggrrrrrrrr......
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Wings don't need to fight