Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    In Babcock We Trust [-O<
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    In cock We Trust [-O<
    @-)
    ^ lolz, i'm just playin...

btw Forsberg supposed to play his 1st game with the AVS this weekend...
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    In cock We Trust [-O<
    Flyers/Canes tonight at 7pm..... but I have to be somewhere at 8PM....

DVR FTW!
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Bruins have the redwings home and home friday and the weekend. funny how the bruins had more fighting majors last night than the redwings have had all season...pussys!
    :-))

Our players are not afraid to fight. That was the Anaheim Ducks' calling card a couple years ago. We can handle Boston if they choose to fight us.
    FLYERS WIN! =D>
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    :-))

Our players are not afraid to fight. That was the Anaheim Ducks' calling card a couple years ago. We can handle Boston if they choose to fight us.
    Datsyuk fought earlier this season. Thats one of the reasons why I love the way the RedWings play. They do it all damn well.

Islanders win. Mikko Koskinen gets the win in the shootout in his 2nd career start. Kyle Okposo with the game winner. Michael Grabner with his 18th and 19th on the season. Great win in Montreal tonight. Fun to watch.

nhl.com tried to call this a goalie scrap...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=251___mEwZA

Bruins be having some exciting games this season though. Flyers gotta put a handle on that bullshit...

Forsberg may have options beyond Colorado

With Colorado slipping from the playoff race, might the Avs be willing to move Peter Forsberg? Yes, Forsberg has a no-trade, no-movement clause in the $1 million pro-rated contract he signed with Colorado. But do you think he's put in all the work to come back to the NHL to help the Avs work on a lottery pick? Clearly, he envisioned being on a playoff team. So if the Avs are truly out of it by the Feb. 28 trade deadline, what if Forsberg agrees to waive those clauses. It could be a win-win, with Colorado getting some assets and Forsberg getting a shot at another Cup. Who would be interested? Start making a list.

Cole aware of Flyers' interest, lauds Lavy

Carolina winger Erik Cole has heard he could be reunited with his former head coach, Peter Laviolette. Cole, 32, is taking it in stride, though he said he enjoyed playing for Laviolette. Laviolette was "a coach who believed in me as a player and what I could do. His expectations of me, at times, were even higher than my own," said Cole before Thursday night's game against the Flyers. "And sometimes when you have a situation like that, it makes for a good opportunity."

Lidstrom: Trust lacking in Detroit

Nicklas Lidstrom says it's a matter of trust -- or lack thereof -- that's behind the Red Wings slump. Poor starts and sloppy play have become trends. To fix the problems the Wings have been experiencing lately, captain Nicklas Lidstrom said players have to start trusting that a teammate can do his own job. "We're doing each other's job, trying to help out someone, and you're just hurting the team by not trusting your teammate," Lidstrom said. "That's been the cause of us running around in our own zone."

I'd take Forsberg if he were healthy....
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    he said he'd never play for the wings....he also said he'd only play for the flyers,rangers or avs. i dont think the flyers really need his help they are on fire this year so there really is no point in fucking with shit there in my opinion.
    the avs had two more guys hurt on wednesday against the wild and their season seams to be slipping away, i just dont want them to start selling their players for picks because i believe if the team can have a healthy season next year they can be a contender.
    they just need to go after a goalie and a good defender in the offseason and we'll be set. i wouldnt mind them making an offer sheet towards seabrook and trying to sign either bryz or voukoun (both ufa's) come summer
    Are the Wings and Bruins on Nat'l TV tonight?
    edited February 2011
    he said he'd never play for the wings....he also said he'd only play for the flyers,rangers or avs. i dont think the flyers really need his help they are on fire this year so there really is no point in fucking with shit there in my opinion.
    the avs had two more guys hurt on wednesday against the wild and their season seams to be slipping away, i just dont want them to start selling their players for picks because i believe if the team can have a healthy season next year they can be a contender.
    they just need to go after a goalie and a good defender in the offseason and we'll be set. i wouldnt mind them making an offer sheet towards seabrook and trying to sign either bryz or voukoun (both ufa's) come summer
    If he wants to win a Cup, he'll have to suck it up and play for a team he doesn't want to play for, because the Avs are not going anywhere this year.
    Are the Wings and Bruins on Nat'l TV tonight?
    NHL Network....Sunday's rematch is on NBC.
    Cool my Detroit buddy is staying at my house tonight. We can watch the Wings lose and the Hawks win later hopefully.
    If he wants to win a Cup, he'll have to suck it up and play for a team he doesn't want to play for, because the Avs are not going anywhere this year.
    He's got 2 rings, i don't think he came back just to win a cup.

The Avs will turn it around now that they have Peter The Great. Their still in the hunt if they can win some games. The west is ridiculously close
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Go B's tonight!!!!