Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The wings are gonna be dangerous goin into the playoffs with a full healthy lineup. IMO datsyuk is the best player in the NHL, fuck crysbytch and ovenchicken...
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Getting Homer back will be big for our power play.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Getting Homer back will be big for our power play.
    big for
    Big Four.
    JAY HAS CONFIRMED A TOUR!
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sharks fans, this is likely your club for the rest of the season. The NHL trade deadline is only three weeks away, but with his team on a 7-0-1 roll as it faces Alexander Ovechkin and the Washington Capitals on Tuesday night, Sharks general manager Doug Wilson does not sound like someone about to wheel and deal. "We've already made changes," Wilson said, referring to the Jan. 18 acquisitions of Kyle Wellwood and Ben Eager. "The majority of changes now are going to be the growth of our own players, playing up to their abilities and they're trending in the right direction."

• myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Ray Emery cleared Waivers and has been assigned to Syracuse of the AHL according to Pierre Lebrun of ESPN.

Sharks fans, this is likely your club for the rest of the season. The NHL trade deadline is only three weeks away, but with his team on a 7-0-1 roll as it faces Alexander Ovechkin and the Washington Capitals on Tuesday night, Sharks general manager Doug Wilson does not sound like someone about to wheel and deal. "We've already made changes," Wilson said, referring to the Jan. 18 acquisitions of Kyle Wellwood and Ben Eager. "The majority of changes now are going to be the growth of our own players, playing up to their abilities and they're trending in the right direction."

Who honestly doubted the Sharks would get it together.....they are a regular season team, after all.
    edited February 2011
    edited February 2011
    A few things....

1. The Wings didn't make a claim on Emery, so already a fail there.
    2. Nick Lidstrom will not play on any other team than Detroit. To suggest otherwise is retarded. The Wings will have him as long as he wants to play.
    3. Vancouver vs. Philadelphia for the finals is a very, very, very safe prediction. Obviously this guy didn't watch the playoffs last year.....
    edited February 2011
    i don't think the Flyers will trade Carle or Zherdev. Trading Carle would be fucking ridiculously stupid, he has alot of chemisty with Pronger.
    and i also don't think Briere will win the Hart trophy.
    I do however agree with Philly going to the finals if they stay healthy. Noone in the East can touch them. and i'm not saying this just cause I'm a fan,(i never once said the Eagles had anyshot at a championship even when they were tearing it up in Nov.) The Flyers are just that good, determined, and well coached.

it was mostly all just a guessing game, but was interseting read, i like reading predictions...
    Lidstrom will definately retire a wing. and they'll pay him good too...
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    What's the standings as of now?

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited February 2011
    edited February 2011
    What's the standings as of now?
    top-10
    Vancouver
    Philadelphia
    Pittsburgh
    Tampa Bay
    Detroit
    Washington
    Boston
    Dallas
    Montreal
    Nashville
    Fuck Pittsburgh

At least the Wings are better than the bitch ass Starz

Honestly, I think the East is more wide open than the West. I look at the top 5 teams in the East and think all of them have the ability to make it.
    Honestly, I think the East is more wide open than the West. I look at the top 5 teams in the East and think all of them have the ability to make it.
    Nah, pitt and wash are overrated and gonna be out the 1st and 2nd round. The bruins and TB are good and have a shot, but if the flyers stay healthy they should roll through the east. I watch every game, flyers are the best team in the east. It's cup final or bust. If they don't make it to the finals, they choked.
    Come on, George. That's what everyone said about the Caps and Pens last year. I'm just saying.....things change once you hit the playoffs. I think the Flyers are the favorite and should be, but that doesn't mean they're going to get there.

Buffalo is making Tampa Bay their bitch tonight.....5 unanswered goals after Tampa took a 3-1 lead.
    Come on, George. That's what everyone said about the Caps and Pens last year. I'm just saying.....things change once you hit the playoffs. I think the Flyers are the favorite and should be, but that doesn't mean they're going to get there.

Buffalo is making Tampa Bay their bitch tonight.....5 unanswered goals after Tampa took a 3-1 lead.
    If the flyers stay healthy they'll be in the finals. Mark my words. This is the best flyers team I've ever seen. And I've been a fan forever. The only teams that might give the flyers any trouble are in the west. FLYERS GOING TO THE FINALS!!!
    I want a Wings/Flyers final.....rematch of 1997. I think it would be a classic. But we're not playing well enough to get that far in the playoffs yet.