Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Why would another player drop the gloves if he never will?
    Has anyone ever tried to fight him? Do you seriously believe that if a player dropped the gloves and went after him, he wouldn't protect himself?

CF <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol where did I say manning was a pussy for not playing?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    When he delivers clean hits? Ooook. If players want to fight him, drop the damn gloves.
    What the hell dont yous get about the instigation rule? If our player drops the gloves and he doesnt its penalty fucking city USA. Does anyone know the rules of the NHL in this thread? Kronwall is a pussy, he can dish it, but cant take it. This isn't the first time this has happened.

THE RULE CLEARLY STATES A HIT TO THE HEAD IS AGAINST THE RULES. Him not being suspended just shows biased in the league. If Hartnell did that, heed be suspended and you know what, he'd also be man enough to drop the gloves too. Kronwall is a pussy. I mean Schenn is 18? He wouldnt even go with him, lol.... you guys can try to sugar coat it all you want and get all teq.. qith the rules and shit. Kronwall is a pussy and when someone takes his head off, I'll laugh. Just like all you Detroit fags think its so cool that Kronwall possible gave another Flyers player a concussion. He didnt have to hit him in the head. SHame on the NHL. They are the most flippy floppy league in sports. If that hit was against Crosby there would have been a suspension.

• fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    one thing about the Avs is we arent afraid to take the instigator penalty to stick up for our team, for better or worse.
    i've seen them take 4 of them in the games i've watched this year
    Everyone except Philly thinks it was a clean hit get over it George

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Has anyone ever tried to fight him? Do you seriously believe that if a player dropped the gloves and went after him, he wouldn't protect himself?

CF <_>
    Absolutely! Jay you are usually level headed but you are just sounding dumb now. I know for a fact that after Kronwall hit Havlat with that blatant cheap shot, that Byfuglien went after him and dropped the gloves and all of the other detroit pussies tried to break them up. Kronwall not only didn't drop the gloves, but never even dropped his stick. He is a pussy.
    Lol where did I say manning was a pussy for not playing?
    Are you fucking retarded or something I said its "like" saying Manning is a pussy. you said....
    Completely legal and badass hit! Only dislikes are probably flyer fans. That pussy was on the ground for a long time.
    Fuck that it's hockey. If he can't take it he should get off the ice
    youre a fucking idiot and the fact you say that about injured players makes me not give a fucking shit about your opinion. You'd be crying like a bitch if it was one of your players. If he cant take a hit he should get off the ice, shut the fuck up. noone cares what you say you dont know the game, rules, ect... and obviously dont know hockey. Should Savard have gotten up too. I thought you were better than that. fukkov.
    Everyone except Philly thinks it was a clean hit get over it George
    Get over yourself. Kronwall is a dirty player whos gonna get whats coming to him. You dont even know the sport, stfu, gtfo. You made it clear where you stand and saying something like that about an injured player is disgusting, fuck you.
    My job here is done * dusts off hands*
    *digs up old firetruck pic of ape*

Don't make me do it bitch.
    Lol. It was just too easy. You have done the same when your team swept the reds. I figured it was my turn to fuck with you
    Lol. It was just too easy. You have done the same when your team swept the reds. I figured it was my turn to fuck with you
    I saw it happening from a mile away.
    edited March 2012

CF <_>
    Absolutely! Jay you are usually level headed but you are just sounding dumb now. I know for a fact that after Kronwall hit Havlat with that blatant cheap shot, that Byfuglien went after him and dropped the gloves and all of the other detroit pussies tried to break them up. Kronwall not only didn't drop the gloves, but never even dropped his stick. He is a pussy.
    1. Being unwilling to fight doesn't make you a pussy. Is Lidstrom a pussy? I've never seen him fight. If fighting were an essential part of the game, Kronwall wouldn't be playing. He deals big hits that other teams don't like. Body checking is indeed part of the game. Scott Stevens was the same kind of player.

2. The hit on Havlat was not a cheap shot, for the millionth time. Setting aside the debate of what the principal point of contact was or whether he left his feet before or after the impact of the hit, the fact of the matter is Havlat does not get knocked out if he doesn't put his head down at the last second. If his head is up, Kronwall hits him in the chest. Not a dirty hit because the onus is on the puck carrier there. I realize I'm going to get jayfaced or whatever, but I've seen that replay a million times since that day and I still don't like that he got ejected.
    Oh and the Blues are #1 in the West right now. Thanks Chicago. Fuck that shit.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    lol at the philly vs detroit pussy talk. they both are equally pussies. Philly proved it by not doing anything after that hit
    Better than the bruins

CF <_>
    1. Being unwilling to fight doesn't make you a pussy. Is Lidstrom a pussy? I've never seen him fight. If fighting were an essential part of the game, Kronwall wouldn't be playing. He deals big hits that other teams don't like. Body checking is indeed part of the game. Scott Stevens was the same kind of player.

2. The hit on Havlat was not a cheap shot, for the millionth time. Setting aside the debate of what the principal point of contact was or whether he left his feet before or after the impact of the hit, the fact of the matter is Havlat does not get knocked out if he doesn't put his head down at the last second. If his head is up, Kronwall hits him in the chest. Not a dirty hit because the onus is on the puck carrier there. I realize I'm going to get jayfaced or whatever, but I've seen that replay a million times since that day and I still don't like that he got ejected.
    1) Lidstrom doesn't take cheap shots. Scott Stevens definitely fought when he had to, but the league was also different when he played. He had some legendary fights actually. (although he lost most of them)
    2) The Havlat hit was 50 times worse than last nights hit because he launched himself off of his skates, and had his elbow up when he hit him. He wasn't carrying the puck, so he can't be the puck carrier. He was going after the puck along the boards. I don't like that he got ejected either, because he should have had a 3 game suspension.. That hit was as dirty as they come.
    To avoid giving you an anatomy and laws of physics lesson here, I'll make it as brief and dumbed down as possible for the Detroit folk. The Shoulder is the area above the bicep and leads to thea collarbone. The Elbow is the area below the bicep, but above the forearm. He hit with his elbow. Learn the difference. Also, when a player is skating into a moving object at that rate of speed, you will not go upwards a foot in the air. I frame by framed it many times, and every time he launched himself in the air and got his elbow up. It was a dirty as fuck hit. Just own it and stop being bitches about it.
    Minimemiddlefinger.jpg