Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    The better team had the better hit

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    I wouldn't be so mad about this loss if we didn't gift wrap all three of the goals the Flyers scored.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Go Flyers! Chickenwings will be hearing from Shanahan.
    Completely legal and badass hit! Only dislikes are probably flyer fans. That pussy was on the ground for a long time.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Fuck that it's hockey. If he can't take it he should get off the ice
    Let's see you take a shoulder to the head like that faggot. They woulda needed a stretcher for your ass.

You're an idiot ape.

Hopefully our solid 2nd line center is ok after takind a blatent shoulder aimed at the head. Cheapshot is cheap.
    edited March 2012
    I hope he's ok. I'm done arguing about the hit. Watch the video. Clean. Shoulder aimed at the head? Please. He put his head down.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I hope he's ok. I'm done arguing about the hit. Watch the video. Clean. Shoulder aimed at the head? Please. He put his head down.
    oh dont give me that bullshit Jay. We had this same argument 2 years ago about a hit richards put on someone and everyone was crying he should be suspended and I said, it was the players fault cause he turned the wrong way and thats why he went in the boards akwardly and you guys were all saying how wrong I was and you cant blame the defenseless player. yous are the most biased motherfuckers i ever met, he was an unprotected player and pussy kronfaggot put his shoulder right into his head, hopefully he doesnt have concussion issues the rest of the year, this is what used to happen in the NHL before these faggot rules when bitches took cheapshots... you's are too ridiculous with your biasedness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRJgr4yDMnI
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    3 game losing streak for Wings? Me Gusta!

Lets hope Starz get another win tonight. #3 in the conference \:D/
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Don't watch Starz on Spurs day. Get it right Wunderfagz [-X
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QtipTlOscg&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    OMG!!!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU MOTHERFUCKERS?

First of all, the fact they let play continue is a disgrace, it's lovely of the refs to protect faggotwall like they do crosby when he shoulda got his ass beat, and he fucking put his shoulder right in his fucking head. he fucking wasnt looking, and it was a blatent hit to the fucking head, you guys are a disgrace for not admitting that one.... then cronbitch wont even drop the gloves with 18 year old Schenn? what a pussy, he'll get whats coming to him, I guess out in the west they let faggots get away with shit like that, if he played us 6 times a year pulling that garbage, heed be fucked up. Im ashamed of yous......
    you can even see the dude take a quick look up the boards <_>
    you should have your hockey card revoked. a hit to the head of an unexpecting player whether its his elbow, knee, shoulder, cock, whatever it is is against the fucking rules. and cause of the BULLSHIT instigation rule, theres nothing we can do about it.. cause we'll get penalized out the ass if we take Kroncheap down. Hees a pussy, dirty player... he should get 5 games, no difference in this then what cooke did to savard. horrible hit, i cant believe yous have the balls to stand up for this guy, it shows how fucking biased yous really are. I cant even..... I'm on Johns side now, here, I thought he was crazy, bigga is absolutely right. The chickenwings are the pens of the west.
    fuck off, fuck you, fuck it, suck me off faggotsd X(
    edited March 2012
    stfu, youre an asshole. this would be a totally different story if zetterberg was knocked out of the game. WHO care his head was down? the rules state you cant hit a player in the head no matter what? are you guys the fucking top 3 downsyndrome olympic champiuons? stfu you dont even know the rules of the sport. I got one guy saying its opk cause he seen it coming and another guy saying its ok, but he'll still get suspended, stfu, just stfu.... yous are making me nauseous with your fucking bullshit liees. you can never admit to a chickenwing player doing nuffin wrong, I hope datsyuk dies, fuck you.
    i really dont want datsyuk to die, i took it too far, i'm just mad at the stoopidity. :-<
    <_>
    @};-

...at least you're not mean to me like Brad is.
    <_>

he glanced up the boards while going for the puck. you can't tell me he didn't see kronwall chilling on the blue line like he always does. an announcer for the last game with wings and flyers said that kronwall hits very cleanly. that's from an unbiased announcer. dude should of had his head up. the hit was legal from kronwalls actions. but I think it was unfortunate for how it went down and I do believe he will get suspended due to how bad it looked
    hit to the head, you dont like it, petition the NHL to change the rules. And you keep saying Schenn should drop the gloves and fucked him up, if he did that, he woulda got a 15 minutte penalty and you woulda been on the pp for mad long... thats the instigation rule i keep freaking out about. Im just saying, if kronwall has the balls to lay someone out like that, he should have the balls to drop the gloves and not skate behind the refs....