Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    well at least we know who got the dirty hit of the game...
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Hit was clean
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Its faggots like kronpuss why I can't stand the new rules and the instigation penalty... Back in the days, kronwall would have a broken face right now for pulling some shit like that. That was a blatent hit to the head. He should drop the gloves and stop being a faggot. I'm starting to agree with john here about the chickenwings being the pens of the west. A hit to the head is a hit to the headm kronwall won't drop his gloves though, hees a pussy.
    Yes I was. As an unbiased viewer it was clean
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Its faggots like kronpuss why I can't stand the new rules and the instigation penalty... Back in the days, kronwall would have a broken face right now for pulling some shit like that. That was a blatent hit to the head. He should drop the gloves and stop being a faggot. I'm starting to agree with john here about the chickenwings being the pens of the west. A hit to the head is a hit to the headm kronwall won't drop his gloves though, hees a pussy.
    George <_>

Tell me what was dirty about the hit. Did he lead with the elbow? The stick? Did he leave his feet? At some point the guy with the puck has to bear some responsibility. When Kronner was stepping into the hit, the puck carrier's head was up. He'll probably get a game anyway, but he's had worse hits.

As for the Wings being pussies.....one of the Flyers should just fucking drop the gloves if they want to fight instead of gooning it up and taking dumbass roughing and interference penalties. Because that's all I've seen the Flyers do since that hit. If they want to fight, they should just get it over with and do it, or play clean.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Kronwall is a pussy and ape doesn't know hockey, go back to the MLB thread...

At hit to the head is a hit to the head, I don't understand the confusion...
    How they supposed to drop the gloves jay when the wings won't? They supposed to just take the instigatrion penalty? Gtfo...
    He'll get a suspension. But it wasn't dirty. It was a textbook check.
    Yous are the most fanboi queers I ever met, everything else is wrong in the nhl unless the chickenwings do it ....
    How they supposed to drop the gloves jay when the wings won't? They supposed to just take the instigatrion penalty? Gtfo...
    That didn't stop Chicago from getting us into a fight last game.....if they wanted to do it, they could do it.
    Yous are the most fanboi queers I ever met, everything else is wrong in the nhl unless the chickenwings do it ....
    And everything's dirty when it's done on a Flyers player......
    Contradiction as fuck <_>
    edited March 2012
    Contradiction as fuck <_>
    No. The way they're trying to prevent hits to the head, they'll probably give him a game, accident or not. But the burden was on the puck carrier to get his head up. Kronwall did nothing wrong.
    Fuck yous, just fuck yous... John is right.
    george mad
    I've yet to hear the argument about what was wrong with the hit. Was Kronwall supposed to hold up a split second before the hit because the guy put his head down? Hockey is a contact sport, you know.
    My word is right as an unbiased viewer. Don't let emotions get the best of you
    Kronwall did nothing wrong.
    they'll probably give him a game
    *jesusfacepalm*
    Kronwall did nothing wrong.
    they'll probably give him a game
    *jesusfacepalm*
    What about the NHL hates hits to the head regardless of circumstance do you not understand?
    The better team won.
    The better team had the better hit