Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    burrows 2 goals and 1 assist in a game he should have been suspended for. nice one NHL
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2011
    burrows 2 goals and 1 assist in a game he should have been suspended for. nice one NHL
    Dammit, Pronger!
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    well. i kept on hearing about the powerhouse vancouver was, and so far linesman won game 1 and the nhl won game 2 for them. nice that the NHL picks the winner
    edited June 2011
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    well. i kept on hearing about the powerhouse vancouver was, and so far linesman won game 1 and the nhl won game 2 for them. nice that the NHL picks the winner
    Bruins got a shitload of power plays in Game 1 and couldn't score, then had the lead in this one. Blame your inability to score on the power play, your goalie's overaggressiveness and the inability of your captain to be physical when he needed to.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    edited June 2011
    Shut the fuck up oh my god. The NHL "picked the winner" of game 7 in Eastern Conference Finals too. Stop complaining since your team benefited from same situation to get to the finals.

John Tortorella suspended 2 games for squirting fan with water bottle in playoffs 2 seasons ago.

Tie Domi suspended for 2 games for squirting fan with water bottle in regular season about 7 years back.

Nathan Horton THROWS water bottle at fan. No suspension. Nets game winning goal in Game 7 for Bruins 1 game later.

Should Burrows have been suspended for tonight? Yes. But Horton should have also for Game 7. Were you complaining then?

That's what I thought.

EDIT: By the way, instead of being mad with the NHL, be mad with Chara and Thomas for royally fucking up on that play. They looked like absolute idiots on that play.
    Bruins got a shitload of power plays in Game 1 and couldn't score, then had the lead in this one. Blame your inability to score on the power play, your goalie's overaggressiveness and the inability of your captain to be physical when he needed to.
    Sedin twins were mocking the fact that the suspension didnt happen. nice that they can laugh about their player cheating and getting away with it
    THIS.
    squrting the water bottle was done against the canadiens. the same fans that tried to get criminal charges against chara for a legal hit. canadiens fans deserve whatever they get
    Sedin twins were mocking the fact that the suspension didnt happen. nice that they can laugh about their player cheating and getting away with it
    And your team had every opportunity to make them pay and didn't. Not the NHL's fault. You gotta make the plays when you get the chance. The NHL didn't tell Thomas to come 100 feet out of his crease every play, which has cost the Bruins pretty much every goal....
    Lucic had 2 chances to bury the biter and didnt. why the fuck did he pull up?
    squrting the water bottle was done against the canadiens. the same fans that tried to get criminal charges against chara for a legal hit. canadiens fans deserve whatever they get
    The way I view it is Lucic and Horton are 2 of the dirtiest players in the league. So if it hurts the Bruins that Burrows is still playing well then they "deserve whatever they get".

Again, if Daniel Sedin scored, you would be blaming Thomas and Chara. Keep it in perspective.
    Bruins need to sit Paille and activate Thornton.....
    i guess on the bright side, todays loss means game 5 cannot be a clinching game for the B's, so i will be going to Jackyl
    If Vancouver sweeps I'm going to ask you why you weren't predicting shit when the Wings were in the playoffs. <_>
    And you did nothing to help. We could have won Game 7 if you had used your magical powers. <_>
    Bruins at home tonight :) Go B's
    Donald Brashear won his MMA debut in 21 seconds \m/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPSet7Fa_4o
    how dare you put that Canadien loser in this thread on such an important night for the B's