Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Avalanche>Oilers
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Avalanche>Oilers
    hahahahahahaha
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Penguins won again :0&
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Penguins won again :0&
    X(

....thank the fucking shootout agains for that one, I didnt see the game or the highlights yet, but i'm getting real sick of my team losing a point to this fucked up system. twice in a row now, 2 top teams in the east come into philly, its a hard fought battle all teh wya to the fucking end, then BLAH, shootout. it's unfair, like i said we're better off with a coinflip. The Flyers are not built for the shootout, thank the heavens theres not shootout in the playoffs, see who wins then. obviously the NHL knows the shootout is some straight gamble type shit or else they would have it in the playoffs. goddamnit, they really need to get rid of this glitvh in the game. I'm so happy I didnt watch the game tonight cause I prolly would have smashed another remote watching my team lose a gamble fake ass boring shootout, wanna suck the life out of a packed energized electric NHL game, get through overtime and watch the FAIL that is known as the shootout, this is the fucking pros, not highschool or rollerhockey, they need to go back to ties or 4 on 4 till the game is over. If it's not in the playoffs, they know it is not right for the game. get rid of it.
    ahh, it felt good to vent B-)
    I think George officially hates the shootout more than I do, which is hard to do. It's not like the Flyers are in danger of missing the playoffs, they'll be the number one seed in the East probably. The last couple of years, we couldn't win shootouts to save our lives, and last year, we needed every single point to earn the fifth fucking seed. So needless to say this is pretty funny coming from someone else. :-))
    Oh, and the Flyers made the playoffs last year by winning a fucking shootout. How ironic....
    edited March 2011
    The Sharks were down 3-2 in the third.....and tied it.

With four fucking seconds left.

Fuck you, Los Angeles, fuck you. X(
    dude Jay, you have no idea how much I cant stand it. every fucking game is so entetaining and good till the bullshit shootout. If it gets to a shootout, imo it must have been a great game, then It's nothing but a straight gamble, whoever gets lucky wins, it's not fair. we lost 2 points to this bullshit this week. I know the Flyers are locked for the playoffs, even if they were in last I still would rage about the shootout. I just think it's unfair wway to end a game and sucks the energy out of an entire arena faster than anything i've ever seen. they really need to take a look at modifying that shit, save that stuff for the skills competition. I definately agree with you on shootouts Jay *brofist*
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    is how we do, Jay. B-)
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Oh, and the Flyers made the playoffs last year by winning a fucking shootout. How ironic....
    yeah, thats my point, they got sooooooo lucky. Lundquist had all the decent shootout numbers and Boooosh had not so good numbers, I thought it was over for us, then the coin was flipped and we somehow pulled it off. just luck straight luck. I'm thankful for us winning that, but I still would get rid of it in a heartbeat, it's an unjust way to end the game.
    5 minutes of 4 on 4, then 5 minutes of 3 on 3. If they insist on keeping the shootout, change the point system. I don't like ties.
    5 minutes of 4 on 4, then 5 minutes of 3 on 3. If they insist on keeping the shootout, change the point system. I don't like ties.
    i like your idea, but if it was up to me, i'd just have 4 on 4 until someone wins. 90% of the games would more than likely end within 10 mins.
    3 on 3 would be even quicker then.
    Yeah,I agree. hopefully they do something. Save the one on ones for penalty shots, then it will be real exciting. Just don't think games should end that way.
    Kings win the shootout. \:D/

So we are tied with the Sharkz with a game in hand.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    B's scored a touchdown against the habs last night :)