Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ou rcomeback against the bruins in the playoffs last year being down 3 games to 0 and winning the series and in game 7 being down 3 goals to 0 ans winning was prolly the best comeback in NHL history.
    edited March 2011
    *sigh* at least we got a point! We were down 3-0 at one point.

Shittsburgh on thursday..
    Post edited by HOODS on
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    ou rcomeback against the bruins in the playoffs last year being down 3 games to 0 and winning the series and in game 7 being down 3 goals to 0 ans winning was prolly the best comeback in NHL history.
    FFFFUUUUUUU....just kidding...you guys earned it

btw...good win by the B's last night!
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    He hasn't been the same since Edmonton's Cup run, like JS Giguere fell off after 2003...though he did win a Cup.
    He fell off a bit while still with the Oilers, but he was incredible with the Islanders. We just sucked too bad while he was here for him to be noticeably good.

But we got the better of him last night. Islanders won 5-2 in dominating fashion.

Tampa won't go far in the playoffs with that defense.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    The short-handed Detroit Red Wings likely will be without Pavel Datsyuk, Johan Franzen, Todd Bertuzzi and Jiri Hudler in Wednesday night's battle against the Western Conference-leading Vancouver Canucks, coach Mike Babcock said Tuesday.

"I don't think we'll have Franzen, Datsyuk, Hudler or Bertuzzi available for tomorrow," Babcock told reporters, according to the Detroit Free Press. "[Defenseman Ruslan] Salei is back. [Goalie Chris] Osgood is a question still."

Datsyuk and Franzen did not practice Tuesday, according to the Free Press. Datsyuk has not played since March 17 and is listed as day to day with a lower-body injury. Franzen has also missed the last two games with a groin injury.

Bertuzzi played in Monday night's 5-4 shootout loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins and was the first shooter in the shootout.

"He's had aches and pains for a while and just can't go," Babcock said, denying that Bertuzzi was hurt in the shootout. He also referred to Bertuzzi's ailment as an upper-body injury.

The 38-year-old Osgood has been out of action since Jan. 4 after having hernia surgery. He also missed all of November because of the injury.

X( X( X( X( X(
    Christ al-fucking-mighty, will it ever end?
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    don't give up, the playoffs havent even started yet. look how far the Flyers made it last year when noone gave them a chance at the end of the regular season. I mean the FLyers are gonna win the cup, but Detroit still has the weapons to make a decent run in the playoffs! never give up >:D<
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    doom and gloom it's the Detroit way. Nobody else has injuries but them, and the Ref's are always out to get them. I think that pretty much sums it up amirite?
    I talk about other teams all the time, but I only give a fuck about my team, so I agree with your statement to an extent...

*waits for chickenfuck to respond to dayna*
    edited March 2011
    doom and gloom it's the Detroit way. Nobody else has injuries but them, and the Ref's are always out to get them. I think that pretty much sums it up amirite?
    So you'd rather us pile shit on your team or something? Because we could sure as hell do that. No one ever said the Wings are the only team with injuries, but we've had at least a couple of key players out all year. As for the refs, don't tell me that any team gets more goals taken away than us because the refs hate Homer. I'm not saying the refs are out to get us, but that little bit about Homer is a fact. Hell, Franzen is starting to get that treatment too.
    And yes, I'm NOLA about my team right now. X(
    edited March 2011
    Dayna and Jay mad?
    Talk about the Hawks all you want, I don't give a shit.
    I'm just calling it like I see it. Every Red Wing fan I know is like that. Just an observation yo.
    We're just complaining about things that are true. I don't buy into refs being out to get us. But some shit is ridiculous.
    I just realized that Nashville passed Chicago in the standings again....
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    LMAO
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    I just realized that Nashville passed Chicago in the standings again....
    it's alright. Hawks get the mighty panthers tonight at home. So it should be a win? [-O<