Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Hawks Caps game is great. Love Toews. Pretty much the man.
    That was a terrible game winning goal. The goal itself wasn't bad, but the defense by the Hawks on it was terrible. They just left Knuble all alone. Terrible play by the defense.

Not surprising. Chris Campoli was the one who blew his coverage of Knuble on that goal. Such a terrible defensman
    Well done, Washington.... =D>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    don't pay attention to chicken licker. he just mad his blackcawks are in 11th.
    I was about to say you were wrong and they're in 5th, but then I realized you were talking overall lol.
    Also, Washington is right behind Philly now. Looks like they've figured it out.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    with 5 other teams to pass besides the Rangers as well. No more talk about the Islanders again, until they are an NHL team again okthxbai
    I'm well aware of the 5 other teams. Did I say they will make the playoffs? No I didn't.

And fuck off asshole. I'll talk about my favorite team whenever the fuck I want to.

As far as not being an nhl team, they have the most points in the east since December 16th. Half a season's length. 50 points. Only the Bruins are within one point. Had they not sucked in November they'd be in the playoffs.

But I guess when a team beats the Pens, Wings, Bruins, Caps, and takes Vancouver to a 9 round shootout, the deserve to be in the AHL. Yep.
    Yeah. I am mad. You're an asshole. i never say anything bad to you, and didn't in that previous post about the very slight possibility of my team making the playoffs and you pull that shit on me? You're an asshole. Your team sucked for many many years as well and it took your owner literally DYING for your team to finally turn the corner. So don't talk to me about not having an NHL team when my team is at the same position that the blackhawks were about 3 or 4 years before winning the Cup. Your teams first in the last 45 years by the way.
    with 5 other teams to pass besides the Rangers as well. No more talk about the Islanders again, until they are an NHL team again okthxbai
    I'm well aware of the 5 other teams. Did I say they will make the playoffs? No I didn't.

And fuck off asshole. I'll talk about my favorite team whenever the fuck I want to.

As far as not being an nhl team, they have the most points in the east since December 16th. Half a season's length. 50 points. Only the Bruins are within one point. Had they not sucked in November they'd be in the playoffs.

But I guess when a team beats the Pens, Wings, Bruins, Caps, and takes Vancouver to a 9 round shootout, the deserve to be in the AHL. Yep.

However, as mad as I am, that is such a great picture of Obama. I love those.
    yeah come to think of it, you're right. Wasn't it more like 52 years or something even worse like that?

I'll be honest, i hate arguing with a Blackhawks fan because they're my number 2 team and have been for like the last 6 years, but chickenfucker is just an asshole.
    Yeah. I am mad. You're an asshole. i never say anything bad to you, and didn't in that previous post about the very slight possibility of my team making the playoffs and you pull that shit on me? You're an asshole. Your team sucked for many many years as well and it took your owner literally DYING for your team to finally turn the corner. So don't talk to me about not having an NHL team when my team is at the same position that the blackhawks were about 3 or 4 years before winning the Cup. Your teams first in the last 45 years by the way.
    {Upload|4685}
    its more than 45 years, i just made it a nice number
    it doesn't really make a difference though when, they currently are the reigning cup champs, does it? nokthxbai
    {Upload|4685}
    Dammit I can't even stay mad with the damn Obama pictures. They're all so funny
    it doesn't really make a difference though when, they currently are the reigning cup champs, does it? nokthxbai
    is that the only defense you have? try again skippy

fine how does between 1955 and 1997 sound? Sounds like 42 years to me. Your argument is retarded give it because you're making yourself look desperate.
    It kinda does make a difference when it took them 85 years to get 4 Stanley Cups.

Just for the record, it took the Islanders 11 seasons to win 4 Cups.

But again, just so you are aware of this, I LOVE that the Blackhawks won last year and I LOVE the team. I do NOT have a problem with the team. Just you. Because now that they won you get all elitist over everyone else. If you were a fucking Habs fan or Red Wings fan, I'd understand it, because they have all the right in the world to act like an elitist, but you don't. But enjoy your season as defending Cup Champions. Unfortunately it probably won't happen again for quite a few years since the team was gutted due to the salary cap.
    It kinda does make a difference when it took them 85 years to get 4 Stanley Cups.

Just for the record, it took the Islanders 11 seasons to win 4 Cups.

But again, just so you are aware of this, I LOVE that the Blackhawks won last year and I LOVE the team. I do NOT have a problem with the team. Just you. Because now that they won you get all elitist over everyone else. If you were a fucking Habs fan or Red Wings fan, I'd understand it, because they have all the right in the world to act like an elitist, but you don't. But enjoy your season as defending Cup Champions. Unfortunately it probably won't happen again for quite a few years since the team was gutted due to the salary cap.
    not desperate at all cf. you repeating the fact that you won the cup last year is desperate. me being desperate would be pulling out the 11 stanley cups wins card ;-)
    His other response is "Why u mad?" He's really good at debating.

As far as the 11 stanley cups... nice.
    not desperate at all cf. you repeating the fact that you won the cup last year is desperate. me being desperate would be pulling out the 11 stanley cups wins card ;-)
    but the fact that your sole argument was the Hawks cup drought is out the window when the Red Wings had a 42 year drought themselves amirite? yes i think i am. Droughts only matter when they are still active droughts. (u know like the one that the Detroit Lions have) I would love to continue this, but I have a St. Patricks day parade party to go attend now. bai
    His other response is "Why u mad?" He's really good at debating.

As far as the 11 stanley cups... nice.
    Pittsburgh Penguins center Sidney Crosby skated Monday for the first time since being sidelined with post-concussion symptoms, the team said.

Crosby, who has missed 29 games, skated for about 15 minutes in full gear on Monday morning, including stickhandling and shooting drills, the team said.

Crosby, who was unable to play the All-Star Game because of his symptoms, has been out since he was hit headfirst into the boards by Tampa Bay defenseman Victor Hedman in a Jan. 5 game. He also had absorbed a blindside hit to the head from then-Washington forward David Steckel during the Jan. 1 Winter Classic outdoors game.

Last weekend, Crosby's father and his agent refuted a report that the Penguins captain was considering retirement.