Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Sweet, sweet jesus.

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Someone give me a summation of this thread...I'm too lazy to read 7pgs of ramblings.

A civil (For once.) debate/conversation over the kind of person I am, me and Bianca's friendship, and my friends in general. Lol.

Oh okay. So typical, yet not terrible debate. Gotcha.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    "Many successful people are assholes.

And either way, I don't really care. As I've stated many times before, I live for now. I could die tomorrow, so I don't really give a shit. And if I truly end up nowhere, well, that's my problem, not yours or anyone else's. I'm still not going to change. I am who I am."

You'll realize you're wrong later on then. I'm sure of it. And the people in the government are successful...but not one person likes them.
    But I'm not wrong. And I'm not right. Neither are you or anyone else. It's all opinions. In my opinion, I'm fine with who I am, and I don't need, or want to for that matter, change. And such is the way of life. I realize not many people like me, but at the same time, the ones that do, mean the world to me. Like I said, everybody has someone. No matter how "bad" of a person they are.

So being ignorant, closed minded, racist, and sexist is ok and fine to you? Wow...

I'm not ignorant and close minded, but OK. And yea, am I flaunting it and saying I'm proud of it? No. But it's who I am. I'm not gonna pretend I don't have hatred for the things I say I do.
    This is an example of denial. You've said enough ignorant things this entire forum can back me up on. And you actually are closed minded because if you weren't, you would listen to us more often and take peoples suggestions into consideration. Not only that, you would try to see yourself in a different perspective to see why so many people aren't ok with your ways. And you're not flaunting it? You flaunt your sexistness all over this forum and on Facebook. Not so much your racism. But if someone mentions anything Arab, you're quick to call names.
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Someone give me a summation of this thread...I'm too lazy to read 7pgs of ramblings.

A civil (For once.) debate/conversation over the kind of person I am, me and Bianca's friendship, and my friends in general. Lol.

liar,
    its about why waffles are good/bad for you.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

liar,
    Now I want a waffle. -_- You suck.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "Many successful people are assholes.

And either way, I don't really care. As I've stated many times before, I live for now. I could die tomorrow, so I don't really give a shit. And if I truly end up nowhere, well, that's my problem, not yours or anyone else's. I'm still not going to change. I am who I am."

You'll realize you're wrong later on then. I'm sure of it. And the people in the government are successful...but not one person likes them.
    But I'm not wrong. And I'm not right. Neither are you or anyone else. It's all opinions. In my opinion, I'm fine with who I am, and I don't need, or want to for that matter, change. And such is the way of life. I realize not many people like me, but at the same time, the ones that do, mean the world to me. Like I said, everybody has someone. No matter how "bad" of a person they are.

So being ignorant, closed minded, racist, and sexist is ok and fine to you? Wow...

I'm not ignorant and close minded, but OK. And yea, am I flaunting it and saying I'm proud of it? No. But it's who I am. I'm not gonna pretend I don't have hatred for the things I say I do.
    This is an example of denial. You've said enough ignorant things this entire forum can back me up on. And you actually are closed minded because if you weren't, you would listen to us more often and take peoples suggestions into consideration. Not only that, you would try to see yourself in a different perspective to see why so many people aren't ok with your ways. And you're not flaunting it? You flaunt your sexistness all over this forum and on Facebook. Not so much your racism. But if someone mentions anything Arab, you're quick to call names.
    I'm not in denial. I'm just not ignorant and close minded. Me not changing who I am, doesn't make me close minded. Stubborn on my decision I guess you could call it, but I'm just not gonna take orders and change who I am unless I personally feel the need to or want to, which I don't, and probably never will. That's not who I am. And I really don't flaunt it. Flaunting it would be to make it a point very clearly to everyone I talk to that I hate arabs. Which I don't. In fact, a lot of people don't know about my hatred of them, not because I hide it, but because it's never brought up and no one ever asks me. I never bring it up unless it's brought up first.

And my hatred for arabs and females are a bit different. For arabs, it's a literal loathing, and I never even talk to them or show any kind of friendliness or respect, they're less then dirt to me. That's obviously not how it is with girls.

If only it wasn't a Sunday...I'd make my dad go out in the blizzard to get waffles.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Enough of this bullshit
    I want naked women now!!!!

edited December 2010
    Leggo my eggo.

liar,
    Now I want a waffle. -_- You suck.
    SUCCESS!
    *throws arms in the air*
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    What do you have against Arabs? What di they do to you? Something from your childhood or something?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    the lonely stoner mr solo dolo
    Cudi <3
    What do you have against Arabs? What di they do to you? Something from your childhood or something?
    Not going into it, because it's personal, but yes, something from when I was a little kid. And no, not 9/11. Although that added to it.

Well I can't judge because you didn't say what and I'll respect that but I will say, 9/11 should have added nothing to it
    edited December 2010
    Not going into it, because it's personal, but yes, something from when I was a little kid. And no, not 9/11. Although that added to it.

A few extremists does not equal a whole group of people.
    Theyre like rednecks.
    But....rednecks are win. Lolz.

Rednecks are pretty fucking Metal if you think about it. Do whatever the fuck they want.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    But....rednecks are win. Lolz.

Rednecks are pretty fucking Metal if you think about it. Do whatever the fuck they want.
    No.
    imageimage
    I don't think he fully understands what a redneck is, or has even been around any
    imageimage
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    This thread got ruined, although the pics were an epic win.

The gauges are not a turnoff for me at all. They look good on her.

Yes, I know I'm way late, but I just scanned through the last 200 new posts and found nothing but bullshit except the pics.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    This thread got ruined, although the pics were an epic win.

The gauges are not a turnoff for me at all. They look good on her.

Yes, I know I'm way late, but I just scanned through the last 200 new posts and found nothing but bullshit except the pics.
    I concur...

Rednecks are definitely not win lol