Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Sweet, sweet jesus.

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    eboyfriends can still hurt your feelings
    that fact has no bearing on this discussion
    either way, face it, the only person who might give a shit is kurt
    even though he legit backstabbed you when he started talking to me

youre 15 and you have a shit load of time to find out that your "friends" arent that great, erik
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I love my internet buddies, you all are awesome and I loves you all. But real life friends to trump yous. Because real life is not internet life.
    Trump?

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Yup, you say that now. You called me crying over that "e-boyfriend". So don't even start. I'm not even bashing you for dating him, it's cool, but don't be a hypocrite.
    That's because feelings grow with people even on the internet. It's understandable why she'd be upset because not only that, it probably wad embarrassing as well I'm guessing. Edating does not really count until real life happens.
    imageimage
    I love my internet buddies, you all are awesome and I loves you all. But real life friends to trump yous. Because real life is not internet life.
    Trump?

You don't know what that mean?
    imageimage
    I have had plenty of "real life" friends stab me in the back and turn the knife a few times.
    yeah...a few has done that to me as well
    imageimage
    edited December 2010
    it seems that erik is so desparate for friends that hell find less than suitable people to fill that space
    which i can see why since he really is not a person you would attempt to give the time of day to
    imageimage

youre 15 and you have a shit load of time to find out that your "friends" arent that great, erik
    They're the select few that I actually care about, so yes, they are great to me.

And even if that was true that only Kurt cares, that's all I need. One person is enough for me, everybody has someone. I don't need or want a shit ton of friends. I'm antisocial when it comes to that aspect, and I only want a few true friends and that's it. That's how I've always been, so you're not insulting me by saying that.

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    ass, titties, ass n titties, ass ass titties, ass n titties

lol at erik "not remember anything" he said. go figure

as to the chick thats being discussed, you would go to kiss her neck n get a wiff of those ears and puke haha
    "wiff of those ears"

vomits.

I hate that smell.
    Experience?

They're the select few that I actually care about, so yes, they are great to me.

And even if that was true that only Kurt cares, that's all I need. One person is enough for me, everybody has someone. I don't need or want a shit ton of friends. I'm antisocial when it comes to that aspect, and I only want a few true friends and that's it. That's how I've always been, so you're not insulting me by saying that.

but kurt doesnt even care
    he made that quite clear when he sold you out to me and insulted you
    so looks like youre out of friends
    imageimage
    Trump?

You don't know what that mean?
    Word it differently?

I have had plenty of "real life" friends stab me in the back and turn the knife a few times.
    Every single one has fucked me over and left except Kurt. True fucking bro.

Which ones do you care about, and which ones care? just wondering
    imageimage
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Every single one has fucked me over and left except Kurt. True fucking bro.

you just wait. he may fuck you (litterally and figurativly)

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what the fuck he apparently said that makes him a "traitor". He told me what he said, and I knew he was pissed at me when he said it, but I don't consider that betraying me or "selling me out.".

So tell me Bianca, what did he say? PM it if you want, I don't care.

people in general suck :/ it takes a while to find the ones who will be legit.
    and at 15, you still have a lot to learn about the world
    imageimage

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what the fuck he apparently said that makes him a "traitor". He told me what he said, and I knew he was pissed at me when he said it, but I don't consider that betraying me or "selling me out.".

ive said it once
    ive said it twice
    ive said it a thousand fucking times

pay attention when i speak or ill give you the pimp hand
    psh, fucking broads
    imageimage
    ass, titties, ass n titties, ass ass titties, ass n titties

lol at erik "not remember anything" he said. go figure

as to the chick thats being discussed, you would go to kiss her neck n get a wiff of those ears and puke haha
    "wiff of those ears"

vomits.

I hate that smell.
    Experience?
    my ears are only very slightly gauged (12s I think) and when I take the earrings out to either change or clean them it fucking reeks.
    Clean them daily. I use alcohol on mine daily and even though they're big, they're odorless. There's nothing gross about gauges as long as people take care of them.

people in general suck :/ it takes a while to find the ones who will be legit.
    Yes, it does. It's like every friendship is risky business but life is a huge risk so I guess its balanced?
    imageimage

ive said it once
    ive said it twice
    ive said it a thousand fucking times

pay attention when i speak or ill give you the pimp hand
    psh, fucking broads
    You never told me! All you ever said was "He was talking shit about you on AIM.".

Well fucking tell me already or you're just lying. -_-

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I'm getting guages tomorrow.

You never answered my question Erik <_>
    imageimage