Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Sweet, sweet jesus.

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Bianca, you hated me BEFORE this shit. And I haven't changed at all from now since what? May? June? I was happier then, that's about it.
    because you fucked shit up and i didnt and still dont want anything to do with you
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    "Many successful people are assholes.

And either way, I don't really care. As I've stated many times before, I live for now. I could die tomorrow, so I don't really give a shit. And if I truly end up nowhere, well, that's my problem, not yours or anyone else's. I'm still not going to change. I am who I am."

You'll realize you're wrong later on then. I'm sure of it. And the people in the government are successful...but not one person likes them.
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    erik, me and leah are telling you facts and youre the one not taking them into consideration
    you have no one to blame but yourself for your shitty life considering you just made it clear that you wont listen to reason
    Sure, let's go with that. I'll listen, it's just that I'm not changing for anyone, and I stick to that. I am who I am, and that won't change. I'm not gonna force myself to change. I want to be ME. Not some polished replica of me just to please people.

I could sit here and say world peace, everyone is equal, I have golden respect for females, and make people happy by doing so, but it wouldn't be me, and I refuse to do that.

That's your problem. WE are not trying to change you for our liking. We are trying to make you realize you keep thinking the way you do and being the way you are, you will go nowhere and succeed at nothing. Why? Because no one will want to deal with you or support you
    Many successful people are assholes.

And either way, I don't really care. As I've stated many times before, I live for now. I could die tomorrow, so I don't really give a shit. And if I truly end up nowhere, well, that's my problem, not yours or anyone else's. I'm still not going to change. I am who I am.

Assholes maybe but not ignorant
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bianca, you hated me BEFORE this shit. And I haven't changed at all from now since what? May? June? I was happier then, that's about it.
    because you fucked shit up and i didnt and still dont want anything to do with you

Your choice, whatever. I tried to fix it and apologize many times, only to be cursed out. Don't completely blame me. I still don't hate you, not at all. And you (I'm hoping.) know exactly why.

no, i completely blame you for screwing things up in the first place
    imageimage

And either way, I don't really care. As I've stated many times before, I live for now. I could die tomorrow, so I don't really give a shit. And if I truly end up nowhere, well, that's my problem, not yours or anyone else's. I'm still not going to change. I am who I am."

You'll realize you're wrong later on then. I'm sure of it. And the people in the government are successful...but not one person likes them.
    But I'm not wrong. And I'm not right. Neither are you or anyone else. It's all opinions. In my opinion, I'm fine with who I am, and I don't need, or want to for that matter, change. And such is the way of life. I realize not many people like me, but at the same time, the ones that do, mean the world to me. Like I said, everybody has someone. No matter how "bad" of a person they are.

when you act like this it is much easier to communicate/talk to you, Erik. you're not overreacting or thinking we're bashing the shit out of you.

Well it's a civil conversation from all sides. Nice for a change, lol. Santana's being a dick as usual, but trolls can be ignored.

In a way, yes. I'd agree with you, but it was something small, and you wouldn't even let me apologize, and then it just got worse from there.

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    i wont say that um sorrae

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

But I'm not wrong. And I'm not right. Neither are you or anyone else. It's all opinions. In my opinion, I'm fine with who I am, and I don't need, or want to for that matter, change. And such is the way of life. I realize not many people like me, but at the same time, the ones that do, mean the world to me. Like I said, everybody has someone. No matter how "bad" of a person they are.

So being ignorant, closed minded, racist, and sexist is ok and fine to you? Wow...
    imageimage

In a way, yes. I'd agree with you, but it was something small, and you wouldn't even let me apologize, and then it just got worse from there.

because im not the type of person to forgive
    imageimage
    8---------------------D~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

[-(

blue turbins

rest in peaces

[-(

blue turbins

So being ignorant, closed minded, racist, and sexist is ok and fine to you? Wow...

I'm not ignorant and close minded, but OK. And yea, am I flaunting it and saying I'm proud of it? No. But it's who I am. I'm not gonna pretend I don't have hatred for the things I say I do.
    when you act like this it is much easier to communicate/talk to you, Erik. you're not overreacting or thinking we're bashing the shit out of you.

Well it's a civil conversation from all sides. Nice for a change, lol. Santana's being a dick as usual, but trolls can be ignored.

Just wondering how long you can last without getting your Oli Skyes panties in a knot

because im not the type of person to forgive

Well, then that's your problem. I can't do much about that. Although I forgive too easily. That's probably my problem... Whatever though.

Just wondering how long you can last without getting your Oli Skyes panties in a knot
    Well that was just lame. <_>

You're getting desperate just like Nick and Jeff.

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Someone give me a summation of this thread...I'm too lazy to read 7pgs of ramblings.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html

Well that was just lame. <_>

You're getting desperate just like Nick and Jeff.

I'm very very desperate big boy
    :>
    Someone give me a summation of this thread...I'm too lazy to read 7pgs of ramblings.

A civil (For once.) debate/conversation over the kind of person I am, me and Bianca's friendship, and my friends in general. Lol.