Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Sweet, sweet jesus.

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    he basically came out and said youre a shitty friend and overall person when it comes to blowing people off quickly
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I'm getting guages tomorrow.
    Lol ok lol
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    eboyfriends can still hurt your feelings
    that fact has no bearing on this discussion
    either way, face it, the only person who might give a shit is kurt
    even though he legit backstabbed you when he started talking to me

youre 15 and you have a shit load of time to find out that your "friends" arent that great, erik
    They're the select few that I actually care about, so yes, they are great to me.

And even if that was true that only Kurt cares, that's all I need. One person is enough for me, everybody has someone. I don't need or want a shit ton of friends. I'm antisocial when it comes to that aspect, and I only want a few true friends and that's it. That's how I've always been, so you're not insulting me by saying that.

Which ones do you care about, and which ones care? just wondering
    I've already told you the 5.

Kurt and Jamie first and foremost, and Nate, Adam, and Julian.

Which ones care about me? I can't be sure that any of them truly do, but I'd like to hope that all of them care as I do about them.

he basically came out and said youre a shitty friend and overall person when it comes to blowing people off quickly
    Jaimie or Kurt
    edited December 2010

^ they dont
    imageimage
    Jaimie or Kurt
    oh both talked mad shit
    jamie told me once not to answer eriks texts because he was ignoring you
    he told me to tell erik that i havent spoken to jamie even though i was on the phone with him
    imageimage

Well, that was the period of time when me and him stopped talking. I did pretty much forget about him, and everything else, while dating Lizzy. And I regret it fully, I still feel like a dick about it every so often. But that's why he's my best friend. Even through that, me and him remained best friends and worked shit out. No one else before ever actually gave a fuck and let stupid shit end the friendships. He's truly like my fucking brother, through and through.

edited December 2010
    How do you know when it was <_>
    And why don't you two just get a room. It's obvious youre in love with him, erik

He's truly like my fucking brother, through and through.

until he fucks you over again
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

Which ones care about me? I can't be sure that any of them truly do, but I'd like to hope that all of them care as I do about them.

I can tell you Adam cares. He's been trying to steer you in a better life direction with no avail. I can assure you Nate laughs at you and doesn't care. If he says otherwise, he's trolling because that's all he does.
    imageimage

I can tell you Adam cares. He's been trying to steer you in a better life direction with no avail. I can assure you Nate laughs at you and doesn't care. If he says otherwise, he's trolling because that's all he does.
    i know that as well
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I have had plenty of "real life" friends stab me in the back and turn the knife a few times.
    yeah...a few has done that to me as well
    people in general suck :/ it takes a while to find the ones who will be legit.
    Yes, it does. It's like every friendship is risky business but life is a huge risk so I guess its balanced?
    It would be lopsided if you add risk on top of risk.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Jaimie or Kurt
    oh both talked mad shit
    he told me to tell erik that i havent spoken to jamie even though i was on the phone with him

See, I honestly can't fully believe you. You're the type that would say shit like that to piss me off. And besides, that's not stabbing me in the back. I pissed Jamie off a few times and he would ignore me for the night, and we'd talk the next day. That's not talking shit or not being a true friend.
    Jaimie or Kurt
    oh both talked mad shit

See, I honestly can't fully believe you. You're the type that would say shit like that to piss me off. And besides, that's not stabbing me in the back. I pissed Jamie off a few times and he would ignore me for the night, and we'd talk the next day. That's not talking shit or not being a true friend.
    no erik, he legit always said you were an annoying little fucker and he blew you off whenever he could
    you can believe me or not, chances are you wont, but thats not my problem now is it?
    imageimage

He never has...

I fucked HIM over in a way actually, which I already explained. But he's stayed true.

Well, that was the period of time when me and him stopped talking. I did pretty much forget about him, and everything else, while dating Lizzy. And I regret it fully, I still feel like a dick about it every so often. But that's why he's my best friend. Even through that, me and him remained best friends and worked shit out. No one else before ever actually gave a fuck and let stupid shit end the friendships. He's truly like my fucking brother, through and through.

When you are in a relationship with someone...you should never ignore and forget about everyone else. If you do it again, expect no friends to return. And I'm sure he meant every word he said
    imageimage

He never has...

I fucked HIM over in a way actually, which I already explained. But he's stayed true.

Sounds like he talks about you behind your back a lot

No, seriously talking to him, he does. He constantly tells me not to live like him and end up drinking and always being depressed.

I have had plenty of "real life" friends stab me in the back and turn the knife a few times.
    yeah...a few has done that to me as well
    people in general suck :/ it takes a while to find the ones who will be legit.
    Yes, it does. It's like every friendship is risky business but life is a huge risk so I guess its balanced?
    It would be lopsided if you add risk on top of risk.
    Life is a bigger risk. But friends can def fuck your day up and even steal your shit. It's happened.
    imageimage
    Jaimie or Kurt
    oh both talked mad shit

no erik, he legit always said you were an annoying little fucker and he blew you off whenever he could
    you can believe me or not, chances are you wont, but thats not my problem now is it?
    That's why he constantly texts ME, not the other way around? He sure as Hell doesn't avoid me.