Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Sweet, sweet jesus.

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    her ears are queertastic but i could see past that stupidity.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    They don't even bother me, seriously, I wouldn't notice them much.
    edited December 2010
    well she could just cover them with her hair but they are seriously stupid as hell. i dont mind the little nose peircing thing tho, kinda cute
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I would like her more if the gauges were much smaller. It's just a big turn off for me
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Gauges need to be smaller.

its a turn off cuz its stupid. Its giants holes in someones head, how could that be a turn on?
    It's a turn off not only because its stupid, but its ugly as hell
    imageimage
    They aren't a turn off to me, but they don't ruin a beautiful picture.
    They aren't a turn on, sorry.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    If they were smaller then I'd be cool with them. Sometimes, girls with gauges can be hot but not everyone can pull it off more me
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    You can hook her ears and use em as handlebars...
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    She added me, hellyeah. *jizzes*
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well thanks. As I've said before, you're cute and quit being so hard on yourself look-wise. Also, relax a little more and things will be a bit more easy going. Don't sweat crap that's the past (your ex) and move forward...not in the whorecuntpieceofshit direction either. That's unhealthy. Don't be an asshole, you'll get more places and girls that way.

Just my 2 cents.
    I say this in the least hostile way possible.

You have to be THEE most bipolar person I know. A few days ago I was a worthless disrespectful piece of shit, and then this... <_>

But thanks...that was really nice actually. Although I'm not really gonna change, but still.

And LOL at this thread. I just read through everything I said and I'm lolocausting. I honestly don't remember saying any of that. All of last night is a blur actually. I haven't been THAT drunk in forever. I don't even remember how many beers I pounded, but it was a shit ton, and the new 4Lokos are absolute win and they're stronger. Had me obliterated after one can, and then a shit ton of beers. But yea, I'm remembering yesterday in bits and pieces. Last thing I remember fully was playing Kinect while drunk as fucking shit and falling into the closet lolz.

And then we were sitting in the kitchen talking about football for like an hour, and I was repeatedly laughing at something, but I can't remember what. Lolz. Win night. And I'd have to say it turned out to be a pretty good Christmas anyway.

That wasnt the "bipolar" talking. If you were nice and civil like that all the time, that is how you'd get treated by me. I've said that before...
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Well we know you type ikle dis no propse, because when someone called you out, you started typing with no mistakes, then when someone mentioned that, you went bkac to dids
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Well thanks. As I've said before, you're cute and quit being so hard on yourself look-wise. Also, relax a little more and things will be a bit more easy going. Don't sweat crap that's the past (your ex) and move forward...not in the whorecuntpieceofshit direction either. That's unhealthy. Don't be an asshole, you'll get more places and girls that way.

Just my 2 cents.

And then we were sitting in the kitchen talking about football for like an hour, and I was repeatedly laughing at something, but I can't remember what. Lolz. Win night. And I'd have to say it turned out to be a pretty good Christmas anyway.

Fuck is this shit?
    MEN DO NOT. Let me repeat this. MEN DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THE KITCHEN.
    What the fuck is your problem? Only women are allowed in the kitchen as it is the place they need to be at all times.

That's not really civil....I was drunk and acting like a jackass... lol.

And I'm very nice and civil 90% of the time, it's just that you guys are absolute dicks to me no matter what on a daily basis and constantly start with me.
    Well we know you type ikle dis no propse, because when someone called you out, you started typing with no mistakes, then when someone mentioned that, you went bkac to dids
    Umm what? You're a fucking retard man. I read through all of that, my spelling was trashed all the way through. It was worse because I was on my iPod.

Just my 2 cents.

Fuck is this shit?
    MEN DO NOT. Let me repeat this. MEN DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THE KITCHEN.
    What the fuck is your problem? Only women are allowed in the kitchen as it is the place they need to be at all times.

LOL. \m/
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    "and the new 4Lokos are absolute win and they're stronger."

Im pretty sure the re-formulated 4loko is basically the same just without the caffine.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket