Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem 2011 Rumors

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I would have said that if I was asked, just to fuck with peoples heads because it would be fun
    imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2010
    Cattle Decapitation seems a bit too extreme of a band name to make it on Mayhem. Just saying.
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    edited December 2010
    Cattle Decapitation seems a bit too extreme of a band name to make it on Mayhem. Just saying.
    They're all vegans. I find that shit hilarious.

SO FUCKING
    EXTREME
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Behemoth, Cannibal Corpse, Suicide Silence, JFAC, The Red Chord, and TBDM weren't too extreme?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nobody knew who whitechapel was b4 mayhem
    You kidding?

They were pretty damn popular in 2009.
    My point exactly.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    nobody knew who whitechapel was b4 mayhem
    You kidding?

They were pretty damn popular in 2009.
    My point exactly.
    I mean, shit, I remember them having their own headlining tour back in 2008. I knew pretty damn well who they were at the time.
    Their videos were getting tons of airplay on Headbanger's Ball.

I actually liked that album, unless the rest of their shit. Granted, that was also right before the wave of shitcore bands.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Cattle Decapitation would be fucking sick. I've wanted to see them live for awhile now.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Behemoth, Cannibal Corpse, Suicide Silence, JFAC, The Red Chord, and TBDM weren't too extreme?
    I'm talking about the name in general, not the band. Having a band with a name like that might turn away some potential sales. The only band I can think about that are similar in name-cringiness are Cannibal Corpse, and they're much more famous than Cattle Decapitation.

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    If Cattle Decapitation was on, I would be pretty stoked. They would be great.
    I'm talking about the name in general, not the band. Having a band with a name like that might turn away some potential sales. The only band I can think about that are similar in name-cringiness are Cannibal Corpse, and they're much more famous than Cattle Decapitation.

Uh........no. They aren't named "I Will Anally Fuck You With My Razor Which Is Another Word For My Fucking Dick"

This isn't Radio Disney, contrary to what this year's lineup suggested.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

Uh........no. They aren't named "I Will Anally Fuck You With My Razor Which Is Another Word For My Fucking Dick"

This isn't Radio Disney, contrary to what this year's lineup suggested.
    This
    imageimage
    Name-Cringiness?

What about Dying Fetus?
    Every time I mention them to a non metal fan, its all like :O or :0&
    You must talk to some real fags then. Every time I've heard people talk about it they just laugh.
    Well, as sad as it sounds, I'm the only real metalhead in my entire school.
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    You must talk to some real fags then. Every time I've heard people talk about it they just laugh.
    QFT
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    When i first heard the name Cattle Decapitation i was like thats awesome haha.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I told someone about Dying Fetus on Friday and went "Dying Fetus...? Alright then"
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    WhiteCrapel has always been shit, imo....
    Say what you will, this video was the first on Youtube from Mayhem 09 and it got me pumped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK8RxXpVqMg