Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem 2011 Rumors

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Megadeth could very well be on it. Notice, the evidence people had before thinking that the Big Four tour would be in the summer was because Dave tweeted about "Working hard to figure out stuff for next summer" or whatever. That could easily be Mayhem. Once again, we go back to exhibit A (Slayer) and exhibit B (Lamb of God WILL NOT be on Mayhem)
    You've got a good point. Dave also said they have big news coming soon. Maybe the big four tour isn't happening until late 2011 or early 2012
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My guess is spring or fall.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Of 2011? For the big 4 tour?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited January 2011
    The Big 4 tour is going to happen because Metallica will want to do it. When it happens is the real question. So Megadeth is a possibility, and if they're on it I will be very happy.
    .....I'm curious as to who WOLVERINEKILLS is, and why we are taking his word for this shit...Is he connected with RMF?
    He has called the first three Mayhem lineups correctly before they were announced, plus he has leaked tours well in advance of when they were announced, such as BlackDiamondSkye. He's not always right, but he does have a good track record and apparently has legitimate sources.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited January 2011
    And I stand by my statement from about 6 months ago that if Godsmack and As I Lay Dying arent on I will be surprised.
    AILD is on Wacken, so prepare to be surprised.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Of 2011? For the big 4 tour?
    I would imagine so if Megadeth is on Mayhem. I don't think this guy means Unearth for the Main Stage so I suppose the opening spot for Main Stage is still available. If it does turn out to be Godsmack/Disturbed/Megadeth I will be very excited. Throw in Dimmu Borgir and another at least decent band and I am completely satisfied.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Megadeth would rule they were killer when i saw them.
    I'm not so sure about the disturbed rumors anymore but we'll see. I doubt they'd put megadeth over disturbed sadly
    why don't they wait till next year and have slipknot and disturbed again.
    I would absolutely hate that. I like slipknot but it would be dumb to repeat headliners
    it would rack in some serious money, and its better then disturbed being on it this year.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited January 2011
    My guess for the Big 4 is a 6 date tour in late August/September

On a side note, apparently this site is now blocked at my school. How the hell did they find out about it?
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Just had a conversation with the guy that runs www.thegauntlet.com and asked him about Mayhem. Before I could even say anything he said Godsmack/Disturbed/Megadeth/Unearth. I asked if that was confirmed and he said he has been heavily hearing that from different people and record labels.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Wow.
    I love winning with women
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just had a conversation with the guy that runs www.thegauntlet.com and asked him about Mayhem. Before I could even say anything he said Godsmack/Disturbed/Megadeth/Unearth. I asked if that was confirmed and he said he has been heavily hearing that from different people and record labels.
    would godsmack really headline over megadeth and disturbed?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't know how I feel about that... but a7x isn't on there so yay.
    this
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I don't know how I feel about that... but a7x isn't on there so yay.
    Dis.
    I love winning with women
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited January 2011

Megadeth for sure, Disturbed would be their equal I think.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy

Megadeth for sure, Disturbed would be their equal I think.
    no way... Megadeth would headline then.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?