Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem 2011 Rumors

Comments

• rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I love Monster too, Rockstar as well but goddamn do I hate No Fear. I have been offered weed many occasions from friends of mine, I obviously turned it down. I was offered chew at the age of 9, funny stuff.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I enjoy Monster, Red Bull, Venom, and I don't think its made anymore but the Resident Evil T-Virus Antidote
    imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I enjoy Monster, Red Bull, Venom, and I don't think its made anymore but the Resident Evil T-Virus Antidote
    Why the hell would you want to drink that? The T-Virus is SOOO much fun. Just ask Welker.

I enjoy Venom too, my favorite song by them is Bloodlust.

Why the hell would you want to drink that? The T-Virus is SOOO much fun. Just ask Welker.

It tastes awesome though
    I enjoy Venom too, my favorite song by them is Bloodlust.

Har har har!
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Fukkin br00tal
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner

Yes, it is still made. You can buy it online or at some Spencers or Hot Topic and its delicious.

And its WESKER, Not Welker.

• MysteriousMysterious Posts: 941 salt miner
    STOP TALKING ABOUT WEED HERE
    . There are far better things we can discuss in this thread than pot. It is pretty much proven that every ICP fan (including ICP themselves) smoke pot, you are in league with the juggalos.
    That makes absolutely no sense. You could use the same flawed logic you just used to argue that faygo makes people dumb...
    wtf?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    . There are far better things we can discuss in this thread than pot. It is pretty much proven that every ICP fan (including ICP themselves) smoke pot, you are in league with the juggalos.
    That makes absolutely no sense. You could use the same flawed logic you just used to argue that faygo makes people dumb...
    wtf?
    It's not a direct comparison but I figured it wasn't too hard to understand (keep in mind I was responding to that post as if he was actually serious).
  • MysteriousMysterious Posts: 941 salt miner
    wtf?
    It's not a direct comparison but I figured it wasn't too hard to understand (keep in mind I was responding to that post as if he was actually serious).
    Okay, because I was gonna say, if he was serious, then I couldnt believe how stupid that statement was.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies

Yes, it is still made. You can buy it online or at some Spencers or Hot Topic and its delicious.

And its WESKER, Not Welker.

My mistake? I haven't played or seen anything Resident Evil-related since I beat the original Gamecube remake in 2005.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited December 2010
    My god, guys.....seriously?

Anyway, whoever said Disturbed couldn't headline Mayhem is dumb. They were a co-headliner last time, so there's absolutely no reason they couldn't just move up a slot. I like most of the speculated bands that have been listed, and Rammstein would be incredible, so I'm fine with the direction these rumors are going. Since Wacken takes place during my Mayhem date, the bands on that lineup won't be at my show regardless of whether they are on the Mayhem tour or not.

I also like the fact that no one like Korn's bigmouthed drummer has spilled the news about the lineup. Makes it more exciting to me, anyway.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Honestly, I think Disturbed could co-headline Mayhem but they couldn't headline it. They're big but not that big
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    *facepalm*

That's irrelevant since it's a co-headlining festival......
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    *facepalm*

That's irrelevant since it's a co-headlining festival......
    This, and they could def be the main headliner. They actually are "popular" enough
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol nice timing on that Santana right after jl explains why they could
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Oh man, if Rammstein gets booked as the headliner....