Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem 2011 Rumors

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    So ciggarettes kill brain cells too????
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I am against pot as a whole. It makes people act differently and I have seen it first hand turn straight A students into straight F students.
    Would you be for legalizing it for medicinal purposes?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I am against pot as a whole. It makes people act differently and I have seen it first hand turn straight A students into straight F students.
    Want to know why that happened? Because they didn't want to do anything. They could very well do good and smoke if they really wanted to. I've seen that happen
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Herp derp, I smoke weed to fit in. Derp herp, this shit isn't getting me anywhere in life.

• rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    That's like someone saying you could die if you jumped out of an airplane and you saying they're wrong. @Dawn
    Then don't say that you think weed kills brain cells...and in the same sentence say not with a vaporizer...
    What I said makes perfect sense, weed without a vaporizer or that you eat doesn't kill brain cells because it doesn't generate carbon monoxide.
    So ciggarettes kill brain cells too????
    Anything that you smoke and inhale into your body kills brain cells because of the generated carbon monoxide.
    No, because of the incredible ease that people can get it where it is already legal for medical purposes.
    Want to know why that happened? Because they didn't want to do anything. They could very well do good and smoke if they really wanted to. I've seen that happen
    But the weed made them perform otherwise in the first place.
    Herp derp, I smoke weed to fit in. Derp herp, this shit isn't getting me anywhere in life.
    I'll smoke weed over getting drunk any day
    imageimage
    edited December 2010
    No, because of the incredible ease that people can get it where it is already legal for medical purposes.

Alrighty then

So you claim that pot "turns A students into F students" and should be banned for that reason? Are you also for banning alcohol?
    I'll stay straight edge and remember my night the next day over anything. :)
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I'll smoke weed over getting drunk any day
    Both of those routes are bad.

Alrighty then

So you claim that pot "turns A students into F students" and should be banned for that reason? Are you also for banning alcohol?
    I didn't say that it should solely be banned for that reason, but I am also for stricter alcohol laws because I am fully aware that alcohol harms you more than marijuana.
    I'd rather the whole world smoke weed. If that were the case, shit would be a bit more chilled out and there would most likely be less demand in other drugs. And sorry, weed is not a gateway drug
    imageimage
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Umm I remember everything when I'm high
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    There was actually a big drug bust at my school a week ago on Friday. 23 kids got arrested, crazy stuff.
    Umm I remember everything when I'm high
    Congratulations, but it seems to me that you forgot what you learned in grammar class.

Alrighty then

I didn't say that it should solely be banned for that reason, but I am also for stricter alcohol laws because I am fully aware that alcohol harms you more than marijuana.
    That's why I was asking if that was your claim.

Why should it be fully banned then if it's not shown to have any major harmful qualities and can actually benefit people with going through horrid illnesses? (not worded well but you get the point)
    Marijuana is nothing more than a glorified pain killer, it does nothing more to heal your body than that. I am off for the night but will gladly continue this discussion tomorrow.
    edited December 2010
    I have some strong views on weed. I'm for medical weed because it in fact does help people. Fuck the slight side effect of carbon monoxide. I smoked gots for about 10 years and I'm pretty damn smart. And I've been smoking weed since about then as well. Alcohol is horrible...and you can fuck way more shit up when drunk.
    imageimage
    Marijuana is nothing more than a glorified pain killer, it does nothing more to heal your body than that. I am off for the night but will gladly continue this discussion tomorrow.
    Fair enough, I'll hold you to that though.