Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Michael moore FTW

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i dont think he is for repealing the 2nd at all. he is a gun owner and grew up in michigan and owns guns. his point could possibly be tighter gun control but he doesnt illustrate that well. but any of his movies for that matter, go ahead...
    He quite clearly advocates a non-profit universal health care system in Sicko.
    thats taking a side, not presenting a solution. at no point did he explain how we should go about handling that.
    Legislative process. Don't attempt to be a contrarian here, because he advocated the left solution of creating a government run health care system. To then require that he comes up with payment for, etc; is to stray from the issue of medicine. He illustrates the solution, yet does not illustrate all of the steps to the solution.
    WOOOOO POOOLLLLIIIIITTIICCCCSSSSS!
    Aren't you 18? You should know this stuff.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2010
    well what i think he should do is instead of making another 60 million for himself starring in a new movie. he should take the money he has already made and start a quiet charity for the poor he care so much about and where he is not the focus of attention. he seems to me like just a media whore and im starting to doubt if he honestly cares for these people hes fighting for
    I don't hear about Moore much in the media at all...only when shit like this happens. And when he does movies, doesn't he have to be a media whore at that time to promote it? And its almost like your saying you want him to get rid of almost all his money to help other people for what he's fighting for. Which that makes no sense if that's the case....because no one sane would do that. When you have money, no matter who you are, you want to keep most of it.
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i dont think he is for repealing the 2nd at all. he is a gun owner and grew up in michigan and owns guns. his point could possibly be tighter gun control but he doesnt illustrate that well. but any of his movies for that matter, go ahead...
    He quite clearly advocates a non-profit universal health care system in Sicko.
    thats taking a side, not presenting a solution. at no point did he explain how we should go about handling that.
    Legislative process. Don't attempt to be a contrarian here, because he advocated the left solution of creating a government run health care system. To then require that he comes up with payment for, etc; is to stray from the issue of medicine. He illustrates the solution, yet does not illustrate all of the steps to the solution.
    yah he thonks poor people should get health care, so does everyone though. the problem is the money issue. we are in a deficit, where is this money coming from. the economics of the health care system is the problem, there arent just stubborn people who hate sick people lol. like i said he isnt awful, he does shine light on issues that shoulb be highlighted, but to me if your going to make a whole movie about something you should at least attempt to explain how you think it should be changed and that goes just beyond "sick people should get care when there sick". its an extremely convoluted issue
    well what i think he should do is instead of making another 60 million for himself starring in a new movie. he should take the money he has already made and start a quiet charity for the poor he care so much about and where he is not the focus of attention. he seems to me like just a media whore and im starting to doubt if he honestly cares for these people hes fighting for
    I don't hear about Moore much in the media at all...only when shit like this happens. And when he does movies, doesn't he have to be a media whore at that time to promote it? And its almost like your saying you want him to get rid of almost all his money to help other people for what he's fighting for. Which that makes no sense if that's the case....because no one sane would do that. When you have money, no matter who you are, you want to keep most of it.
    dear lord, he is such a media whore, but that is subjective. my point is he seems like in his movie he wants to help poor people so much. making a documentary saying poor people have it bad doesnt really help them, his 100 million on the other hand can.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    RAEP.
    AND.
    KILL.
    COMMIES.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Get out.

And I could bet he does help somewhere. But its like you want him to send 100 mil to poor people across the country through a charity that you want him to make. A lot of other run people have the same views and support Moore...why don't they do something too then?
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just for that:
    RAEP.
    AND.
    KILL.
    COMMIES.
    im confused at what your trying to say...
    Confused at me or dumb dumb up there?
    imageimage
    edited December 2010
    you

first off what are run people?
    That was supposed to be rich people.
    imageimage
    edited December 2010
    well then to answer your question is Tehy should too. moore can talk the talk but he doesnt walk the walk as well as alot of other rich people. he wants you to seem like he does this all for the benefit of others when he pockets oprah money. i think if he truly cares he would quietly give most of his movie money to causes he seems to care so much about. other rich people dont give most there money to charities because there greedy and for the record usually arent michael moore fans lol
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    How did you derive that from my comment?

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    How did you derive that from my comment?

Drinking wine gives you telepathy.
    i sometimes wonder if he actually does drink wine or has he been bullshitting us all these years ?!?!?!!?!?
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    And dont you hate moore cause he said something about troops and you served or something(vague memory, probably wrong)?
    yes, he's always been anti troops. thats why i am a bit shocked Shane is a fan...most people that have served hate him

Moore is NOT anti troops....He's anti Military thuggery/imperialism...
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i sometimes wonder if he actually does drink wine or has he been bullshitting us all these years ?!?!?!!?!?
    I'm not opposed to a few glasses of red with a nice steak or something.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I actually know a few US soldiers that enjoy Michael Moore. As stated before, he's not anti-troops, he is against the misuse of the United States military. As far as one sided documentaries, which documentaries on anything aren't? He takes a point and goes with it and despite being on one side he does display the other then later on in said film dismisses the other theory in his own way. I think we all have done our research and formed our own opinions at some point. Just because we don't agree with you doesn't mean we don't have credible views.