Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Today I'm getting married

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I have nothing to send it to. I can't send it to my house because if my dad gets ahold of it, he'll use it for stupid shit. So idfk...maybe I should just say fuck you all and you'll never see my face again. Thought about it before...along with changing my number and deleting fb
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    ^ I was about to say that
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Mood swing is fast approaching

Take cover!
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited December 2010
    *uses Ape as a shield*
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    does your mom have a separate bank account? you could do wire transfers or whatever directly to your mom's bank account but if your dad has access that could ruin that too.
    No. She barely can leave the house once a month. It's like God fucking hates me or something. Because when I came down here I didn't know how bad shit was...then in July I was told this and that. I'm surprised the car actually hasn't been repo'd yet. I've always been told that if someone in the family needs extreme help, to drop almost everything and help. It's fucking embarrassing that my dad asks other family members for money.
    imageimage
    My dad just hates my mom. I know this for a fact because ever since he caught her talking to some other guy (long story but my dad worked with him and my mom knew him for years...she just liked being able to hold a good conversation with someone that's head wasn't in nothing but sports). Ever since then he could care less about her. He's reported his checks stolen so she couldn't use them and could even possibly get arrested for it if he wanted. He gets things wrong on the grocery list or purposely doesn't get anything she wants at all and says "Oh, they didn't have any". He's called her a drug addict more then once (she's diagnosed with MS and gets migraines all day, everyday..and sometimes it's hard for her to move...and now she has a shit ton of tooth aches because we have no insurance and medicare doesn't pay for dental).

Fucking horrible situation. If only my dad wasn't an asshole
    imageimage
    Your mother shouldn't have been cheating
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    May I ask why she hasn't divorced his ass yet?
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    She's scared to. I've told her to get divorced but I know what will happen. My dad has potential to be abusive. When all that shit went down when I was 11/12 it was fucking retarded. My dad doesn't like it when my mom raises his voice to him or tries to make points. When she wasn't scared and let it all out he got so pissed off that he had her against the fridge pinned. She was lucky to call the cops and when I got home from school there were two cop cars in front of my house. My dad told me they had a fight and he was told to leave for a while and made me go with him to my grandmas. When all this happened he was trying to turn me on my mom, along with half of my dad's side of the family.

Fighting with my dad is fucking scary...I've been yelled at enough times and I'm sure if it wasn't for the side of the house being beside me, he would have hit me instead at 4 am. And yes ape...she shouldn't have but fuck. You literally cannot talk to my dad about anything unless it's some kind of sport. I've heard him somewhat debate about politics and religion but fuck that shit. If she would go and get this divorce, he would make her life a living hell, and she would be homeless and carless. Because when he went and bought her the new car...he put it in his name and that's exactly why
    imageimage
    Why live in fear. Hello there's something called a restraining order.
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Why don't you try to get a job or 2 and get a cheap place and offer for her to live w/ you? Out in TX at least.
    She can hardly get out of the house at all and it's rare she feels good enough to go anywhere...which is why it's hard for her to do these kinds of things. She's missed many doctors appointments because of this along with other things. She's also always late because of this
    imageimage
    Why don't you try to get a job or 2 and get a cheap place and offer for her to live w/ you? Out in TX at least.
    I would have to work 3...shit down here is more expensive. Except for the gas prices
    imageimage
    Why live in fear. Hello there's something called a restraining order.
    They don't always work and if the person wants, they will find a way to hurt you. Been there. I actually had to get a restraining order on more than 1 person in the same 24 hours over a single situation.
    It would have to take a lot of careful planning. I'm sure if my dad were to find out what's going on, he'd flip shit on me and my mom. Then he'll get the whole family to hate me...I'm sure they already hate my mom but I don't hear anything about it. My dad talks shit on my Uncle who became an alcoholic for a while and my cousin who got addicted to drugs and went to rehab.
    imageimage
    or have you and your mom both work down in Texas. no contact with your dad or anyoen who can give him info.
    She won't be able to work unless she works out of home somehow by doing something.
    imageimage
    It would have to take a lot of careful planning. I'm sure if my dad were to find out what's going on, he'd flip shit on me and my mom. Then he'll get the whole family to hate me...I'm sure they already hate my mom but I don't hear anything about it. My dad talks shit on my Uncle who became an alcoholic for a while and my cousin who got addicted to drugs and went to rehab.

FUck the douchebag and fuck the family if they're gonna be that way. You and your mom are all the family you need. She obviously needs you more than they ever will.
    Yeah. I was the one who got her meds and other things like food. She now cant really eat anything solid because of her teeth so she's lost like 10 pounds. I'm not even sure if my dad gets her meds half the time. Sometimes he'll makes up more excuses why he didn't go. He also used to use her disability check to pay bills when she got it through the mail. I think she has it getting sent to my half brother's half sister's house now.
    imageimage
    Hmm. Seems she is useless. Might as well drop her in the woods and let her die.