Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Today I'm getting married

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Bitches always talkin n shit. Let me play my damn vidya games.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Lol I've tried to get Courtney to play CoD with me but she won't. However she will sit and play super mario bros. Until she beats it.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    We even talked today. About how if he didn't fuck up with this golf cart he could go back with me. But then he said "ill be in school...I won't be able to". Then don't fucking tell me you were going to come back with me for a god damn week so you can attend a wedding with me. Besides..that wouldn't have been the case back in October when I was supposed to come back for a shower. It's like he does nothing but make excuses about why he can't do this or that. Grow a pair.
    imageimage
    Lol I've tried to get Courtney to play CoD with me but she won't. However she will sit and play super mario bros. Until she beats it.
    I'd play it like Marc wants...but I have a pet peeve on how I hate sucking. So I would have to sit back solo and get used to it...but not in a living room so I just say fuck it.
    imageimage
    I don't want to be the ass who says this but it sounds like you guys are sick of each other. I obviously don't know all the details but yeah..
    If he's sick of me all he has to do is say it and ill pack my shit and leave him alone for ever. I love him more then anything but I'm sick of excuses and the constant jokes he says. Ends up in him telling me I can't take a joke when I can. I just get tired of it all the time and when he cracks jokes on shit I take serious I think its bs
    imageimage
    I agree with dayna.
    Next time he makes a joke when you are being serious. Wait until he is playing a vidya game then drop trou and fart in his face. Like ass on face fart. He'll get the message
    No, I'll just hide a game he loves so good he won't find it for months. Be he told me if I do that he'll just go buy another one. So it makes it pointless. I tried hitting him but he just laughs. Maybe sometimes...no matter how mug you love someone...its just not supposed to happen. Idk =/
    imageimage
    Drop his ass if you aren't happy. That's how everyone needs to think. If you aren't happy don't stay
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Shane does the same thing. He'll crack jokes about serious stuff. He says it's his way of dealing w/ things.
    I'll see what happens. He says he does it because he loves me...this ontop of all the other shit that's going on right now though is driving me nuts and breaking me. Fucking sucks...no Christmas this year =/
    imageimage
    I think me and Shane came deathly close to breaking up 3 times and even a "break". Shit it relationships will wear on you. No one's perfect but he has to understand when enough is enough. Shane can be told "Cut it out" about things and not get the hint. Like lately, he's been flicking me non stop randomly. They HURT especially on places like the eyeballs. To him its funny. The cat thing sounds exactly like something he would do too. Some men are just emotionally retarded.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I'm Italian and a cancer so its a bit more bitchy n stuff then normal
    Thats like saying im a gangster cuz i was born in the hood.
    But the emotions changing all the time throughout the day is something I've also had since a baby. I've tried changing that for years...Marc just tells me I'm not trying hard enough <_>
    Not trying to make accusations but.. have you ever been tested for Bi-Polar? that sounds awfully like what i go through and thats what I have
    No, I've never been tested. I've thought I was bi-polar when I was 13-14 because that's when I started noticing shit. But my mom just said I was fine and to just deal with it. Still does actually
    imageimage
    I have a mom like that. She never believed in any mental health. I got on stuff here and there but unless if it's effecting your job or your family, I don't recommend the meds. They stuck Shane on so many it fucked him up worse just from side effects of meds.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    sounds to me like marc may need to do a bit of growing up
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    sorry leah, 100% italian and a scorpio

gotcha beat
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    wouldnt 100 percent italian mean you were from italy?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i might as well have been
    i have no other nationality in my family
    my grandparents on my fathers side came direct from italy that they still had an accent and my great grandparents on my mothers side are the same
    strict traditions and loud ass people who need to sit on their hands if they dont wanna end up hitting someone in the face while they tell a story
    imageimage